LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 401 users in the forums

Which NFL team do you hate most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Cowboys. Everyone else I can tolerate. But I can't watch the cowboys. Not since 70.
Redskins and Cowboys

Seattle close
Hawks and Giants. Very, truly dislike New York.

our own Larry Allen when he was a young buck/gazelle
It used to be the cowboys, but now they are so insignificant, they don't even matter. Never really hated the seahawks, but now that they are all drugged up, and have such obnoxious fans, they are the ones. In fact, the seahawks are the new cowboys....but without ANY Superbowl victories.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
The Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys. the Hawks are currently annoying. Thats all they are at the moment. But when they stop us from going to a SB and winning it . . . . . they will fall into the Cowboys zone of hate.

Exactly. The Seahawks have never prevented us from winning any championships. Until they do, they're just another team in our division. Only difference is they are cheaters and their overall fanbase is annoying.
1. Cowboys - always have, always will too much history there
2. Patriots - cant stand Tom cry baby Brady and his pats being compared to montana in any way
3. Giants - have cost us more than one Super Bowl appearance
4. Seahawks - recent development due to thier current loud mouth idiotic players and over cocky fans
5. Packers - didnt like farve especially when they kept beating us in the mid to late 90's and now dont like rodgers (seems overly cocky and I hope we can keep exposing ith out wins
6. Jets - have just never liked them

Im cool with most any other teams.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

our own Larry Allen when he was a young buck/gazelle

whoa that's f**kin random...i was about to post this video

weird....
giants gets the top one
Eagle, Eagles and Eagles.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
most of us probably hate teams based on people we know. For example, I hate a dude that likes the Giants, so I hate the giants. A lot of my friends like the cowboys and raiders, so naturally, I hate both of those teams as well.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Exactly. The Seahawks have never prevented us from winning any championships. Until they do, they're just another team in our division. Only difference is they are cheaters and their overall fanbase is annoying.
I hate 'em still... A couple years ago, I'd say Cowboys, but after all the bashing by Seahawk's fans from their last game, I don't think I could hate another team more. Can't wait to see that team implode.
I became a 9er fan because of my hatred for the Cowboys. Giants and Seachickens are 2nd and 3rd on my list.......
Broncos by a long shot!!! Patriots 2nd
Cowboys!

Distantly next but still ...

Seahawks
Lions
Saints
Rams
Share 49ersWebzone