There are 189 users in the forums

Which NFL team do you hate most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
You kids picking the seahawks are just too young to remember the rivalry with Dallas.
[ Edited by Lott49ersFan on Jun 20, 2013 at 3:56 PM ]
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
You kids picking the sea Hawks are just too young to remember the rivalry with Dallas.

Dallas sucks now is not a threat and hasnt been for a long time
This should be what fan base do you hate the most! In this case, right now:

#1 Seahags by far
#2 Chokeland
#3 Cowpies
Originally posted by valrod33:
You kids picking the sea Hawks are just too young to remember the rivalry with Dallas.

Dallas sucks now is not a threat and hasnt been for a long time

You're right. But, anyone around to remember the 80's-90's is going to hate Dallas more. Seattle is still a joke, they haven't stopped us from winning anything and also haven't won anything themselves.
But, all time, I Seriously hate the Cowpies and Chokeland!
Seahawks
Cowboys
Patriots
You kids picking the seahawks are just too young to remember the rivalry with Dallas.

+1 to that. I mean, there's plenty not to like about the Seahawks, but Dallas, Green Bay, and New York have done more to damage our postseason success (where it matters most) than all the other teams combined. Don't get me wrong: I hate the Seahawks, but I loathe Dallas and Green Bay.
[ Edited by RamItOn on Jun 20, 2013 at 6:14 PM ]
Originally posted by RamItOn:

+1 to that. I mean, there's plenty not to like about the Seahawks, but Dallas, Green Bay, and New York have done more to damage our postseason success (where it matters most) than all the other teams combined. Don't get me wrong: I hate the Seahawks, but I loathe Dallas and Green Bay.

I disagree, I remember them vividly, but there is something different about an old foe from a bygone era. The old wounds fade over time and they slowly morph from hated enemy to honored combatant. Add to that the greater Internet dickwad theory that Seattle champions so hard on every website that has a messageboard and their low rent thug, drug abusing players...sprinkle a smug cheater of a coach, and I just find myself hating the. Far more than GB or Dallas. Plus Dallas is a shell of what they once were, and current Green Bay doesn't really have many guys that give you cause to hate them other than for being good and on another team.
Aside from Favre, there were never really guys on Green Bay's squads that I hated either. I guess I consider a true rivalry as something more than a function of time or whether or not the team in question is "relevant" at the moment. There is so much history between the Niners and Dallas, the fact that Dallas isn't a shoo-in for the playoffs annually makes no difference to me--I want to hammer them 38-28 every game.

Green Bay is very much relevant, very good, and I never took either of our victories over them for granted last season. I guess we have a different understanding of the word "rival." Seattle is an annoying team that has never knocked us out of the playoffs, while we were consistently Dallas' b***hes in the early Nineties.

...but I will give you that there are plenty of players to dislike on Seattle's squad...like their entire doped-up defense.
[ Edited by RamItOn on Jun 21, 2013 at 7:27 AM ]
First would be those Ravens; then the Giants for knocking Montana out of the game; then the Seahawks; then the Patriots

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
prolly cuz they owned us for so many seasons.

She's a Rams fan.

wtf she doing here?

Discussing football with Niner fans.

Rams fans only want to debate Bradford. Gets boring.
Originally posted by RedAlice:

Thank you.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
prolly cuz they owned us for so many seasons.

She's a Rams fan.

wtf she doing here?

Welcome, RedAlice. Jeff Fisher is working miracles with your squad. Always liked him as a defensive guru.
Seahawks, Raiders, Cowboys. In no particular order. Cowboys because I live in Austin, Raiders because they're f**king s**tty and always talking s**t, and Seahawks because they beat us once and think they're the best thing since sliced bread and cheat lol.
Throughout the 70s-90s it was the Giants, Rams, and Cowboys; from the 00s-Now it's Giants, Rams, and Seahawks.

Giants and Seahawks though, two teams with fans I cannot get along with (or get into a convo, without almost engaging in a fight) and probably never will.
Share 49ersWebzone