There are 453 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which NFL team do you hate most?

Originally posted by LVJay:
A little too sensitive, are you? I apologize if the sarcasm is a bit too much for you during the off season, but don't be so quick with the name calling, you understand?!

Like I've admitted before, I have a huge problem recognizing sarcasm on the internet without some kind of sarcasm tag or special font like possibly Sarcastica. I'm also way too easy to troll. I thought you were a Hawks fan coming on to a Niners site calling us their favorite name which got tired and old for me years ago. Apologies.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Aaaah, bro... I thought for sure you were gonna nail me for my last comment, but thanks for taking it the right way.

I had a feeling I was gonna get some heat for the "forty whiner" quote... I appreciate you not ripping me a new one .

As long as we're all San Francisco 49er fans and not "forty whiners" it's all good...

Twas a pleasure meeting you, sir
Originally posted by GNielsen:
forty whiners

Go post that you hate the "SeaChickens" at Seahawks.net and see what happens, loser. Those wimps will kick you off the site before you take another breath.

Funny that you went on full attack mode with this guy who was being sarcastic.......

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Seahawks
Cowboys
9ers

GO CHIEFS

But ignored this guy who's probably being serious. Or just trolling.....
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aTx49er:
forty whiners

Go post that you hate the "SeaChickens" at Seahawks.net and see what happens, loser. Those wimps will kick you off the site before you take another breath.

Funny that you went on full attack mode with this guy who was being sarcastic.......

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Seahawks
Cowboys
9ers

GO CHIEFS

But ignored this guy who's probably being serious. Or just trolling.....

He misses Alex Smith
40 whiners doesn't even make sense. There are 53 whiners, not including the practice squad.
Originally posted by BayArea:
You spend more time posting here than on your own forum? You couldn't pay me to rack up 900 posts on the shehawk forum. I guess you just have a thing for us.

i suppose that's one theory..

It amazes me that people feel the need to take time to b***h about apposing fans, on here and over at the Net. same thing over there.. Hate to break it to you but you're not changing anything, apposing fans will continue to post on the Net regardless how many time someone over there b***hes about it..Same thing here.. real simple, you don't like apposing fans posting, avoid those threads.. Did you ever take time to think , there are actually fans on this site that appreciate an outside view on things... i know i do as a Hawk fan..
Originally posted by hawker84:
You spend more time posting here than on your own forum? You couldn't pay me to rack up 900 posts on the shehawk forum. I guess you just have a thing for us.

It amazes me that people feel the need to take time to b***h about apposing fans, on here and over at the Net. same thing over there.. Hate to break it to you but you're not changing anything, apposing fans will continue to post on the Net regardless how many time someone over there b***hes about it..Same thing here.. real simple, you don't like apposing fans posting, avoid those threads.. Did you ever take time to think , there are actually fans on this site that appreciate an outside view on things... i know i do as a Hawk fan..

If you appreciate an outside view, you wouldn't have a qualm every time something negative is posted. Be real, you are here to challenge our thoughts, opinions and beliefs about the Seagulls.
well of course i am, that's why they call it debate..

what i was saying is, i can only take so many i love RW threads, it's nice to hear an outside perspective about the subject.. i'm sure there's people on this site who feel the same way.. All i'm trying to say.
Originally posted by hawker84:

I normally don't do this but since you were making fun of someone's reading comprehension in the 49er/seahawk thread I will....the word is OPPOSING
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Jun 20, 2013 at 12:03 PM ]
thanks for the spell check...
[ Edited by hawker84 on Jun 20, 2013 at 12:19 PM ]
LOL

Be nice folks...

wrong thread
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Jun 20, 2013 at 12:54 PM ]
I used to despise the Packers even more than the Cowboys, but since Favre retired I haven't hated them as much. If I had to say a team now it would have to be the NY GIants. Hate those guys. If the Cowboys become relevant they will probably reclaim #1 on my list.
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Jun 20, 2013 at 1:09 PM ]
Currently - Seahawks

All Time - Cowboys

2nd All Time - New York Giants

For some reason I've never personally hated the Packers. I actually rooted for them in the SB against the Steelers. Rooted against them in the other semi-recent SB's though.
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by MILFS:
i hope we break russell wilson's neck. f**k that little midget piece of s**t

Don't you think that's just a wee bit over the top?
no

Well said.