There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which NFL team do you hate most?

Originally posted by JimDrinkAMiller:
I can't wait for the chiefs to tear up the raiders twice a year. screw the conditional draft pick as long as they put it to the raiders. So many raider fans telling me what a bust alex smith is, but guess what, he had a much more productive career than purple drank.

Raiders
Cowboys/Steelers/Packers
Everyone else.

The seahawks haven't really won anything important. So I don't have any reason to hate them other than their fans.

Who cares what anyone thinks of Alex Smith? I don't understand why some Niners fans still feel the need to stick up for him. He isn't a 49er.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Who cares what anyone thinks of Alex Smith? I don't understand why some Niners fans still feel the need to stick up for him. He isn't a 49er.

He was in character a great 49er. He was a class guy and he was hard not to like as a human being. He isn't a 49er anymore but we can't forget that he was a quality guy.
I hate the Seahawks the most but I dislike every one of our division rivals and most of the NFC simply because they are in our way in going to the Super Bowl. I really ramped up my dislike for the Hawks when it became evident that they were patterning their program after us in so many ways because I knew they could become a pest in doing so. The Rams brass fancy what we are doing also as Fisher and Les have both went on record to say and they will be formidable with the RG3 trade and their favorable time zone location
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
forty whiners
Hate...such a strong word lol...

Can't Stand:

1) Raiders mainly because of their fan base (sad what comes out of their mouth's), Old Owner, Amy Trask (have done some work with her and she is a c**t). I know they are not our Rival but with the majority of my friends (which i think we all all in this boat) take it to that next level.

2) Packers This was close with the raiders but damnit F-U Farve/Dorsey Levens/Gilbert Brown!!!!!! Hell we couldn't do crap against them or years in Green Bay. So fkn painful. They even came into SF and whooped our asses the year after we won the SB. Could never stop the Freeman Slant. (was like watching michael irvin do it too)

3) Rams Classic Monday Night battles! Battling for the division. Jim 'chris" Everett with the "phantom sacks", intense battles, and major records broken. Even a playoff game or two in there i believe. The LA Rams were the s**t. Even the Warner/Faulk/Bruce/Holt days poised great games. I always remember as a kid too how hard the rams played us (for the most part lol)

4) Cowboys This is an old hated rivalry. This is what got me going as a young buck. Classic Rivalry which always seemed like we played ea other in the big playoff games. (their all big)

Seahawks??? Maybe of late but they weren't in our division until recent. Now with Carroll & Harbaugh going at it and the players it's fun but never was or has it been like the battles with the L.A. Rams!! Even the greatest show on turf!

Steelers: Can't hate on them. Great owner and franchise.

Honorable Mentions with teams that i'd poop on:
Jets
Jags ( what a joke of a jersey and a team. sad because their new jersey's are the first of more bad crap to come)
Bengals (chris collinsworth )
Eagles (never cared or the city of philly. one big seas-pool )
Cowpies
Chokeland
Seadderall

in that order!
Cowpies
Chokeland
Seadderall

in that order!
I really only HATE one team. Steelers.

Simple reason. I lived with a guy for two years before his wife called me from Pittsburgh. f**k that whole town.

Other than that, Cowboys are annoying, Pats are cheaters and I can't really muster up hate for any team as I watch their players. I hate anyone playing Rams on game day.
Sometimes I hate the Packers. But I can't remember why. Probably a boy I forgot about.
[ Edited by RedAlice on Jun 17, 2013 at 5:05 AM ]
Eagles. Used to be the cowboys, but it's the Eagles.
Dolphins I'm from miami and all they talk about is '72's perfect season.
Cowboys are the worst as are all things Texas. The Seachickens ain't even worth hating. Thy need to get a Super Bowl, then they can talk.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by JimDrinkAMiller:
I can't wait for the chiefs to tear up the raiders twice a year. screw the conditional draft pick as long as they put it to the raiders. So many raider fans telling me what a bust alex smith is, but guess what, he had a much more productive career than purple drank.

Raiders
Cowboys/Steelers/Packers
Everyone else.

The seahawks haven't really won anything important. So I don't have any reason to hate them other than their fans.

How am I sticking up for alex smith? I'm saying that I hope he destroys the raiders twice a year. I said raider fans have no room to talk about first overall pick busts because they had jamarcus and if you compare the 2, smith doesn't seem like such a bust anymore. The only other reason I want to see smith succeed is because we get a higher pick if they make the playoffs.

As far as smith as a person. You can help but pull for a guy like him. Even though he isn't with us, I will never forgot how far he came from his rookie year and how resilient he is. The saints game was by far the greatest 49er game I've ever seen in my life and I won't forget what he did for the team. Sucks that you have a short memory and only appreciate what is happening right now, but Alex helped get us to where we are today. A true leader, and a perfect role model for the rest of the guys on the team when he was here.
I actually have always kind of liked the Packers. I think it probably has something to do with the fact that the people own them. When I was a kid growing up in SF, I really couldn't stand the Cowboys and the Rams because neither of those teams had the slightest respect for the Niners and they always were vocal about that. Your "fearsome foursome" used to talk trash about how they beat Brodie up and the Cowboys just said straight out that they had no respect for them.

That's just one reason why the 80's were such an awesome period for long-time Niner fans who had been following the team since the '60's. It started with Montana yelling "respect that Mother****er" at Ed Jones after they beat the Cowboys in the NFC Championship and then they went on to pretty much own the Rams for more than a decade while the Cowboys fell by the wayside. A golden age for Niner fans.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Sometimes I hate the Packers. But I can't remember why. Probably a boy I forgot about.

prolly cuz they owned us for so many seasons.