There are 143 users in the forums

Which NFL team do you hate most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Used to be the cowboys but in the last few years the seahawks have taken a commanding lead.
For the longest time I hated the Packers but this was mostly because I COULD NOT STAND Favre and they kicked our ass most of the time in the post season. Don't really mind them much now cause I like Rodgers.
Grew up hating the Raiders but now I almost feel sorry for them and talking s**t about them to all my Raider friends isn't the same when they agree with you! Hahaha
I Hate the Cowboys! Why are they Americas team!?!?!? Prolly one of the reasons I dislike them the most, but at the same time I feel they are on the decline big time and we won't be hearing to much about them in the future except about how much the Mighty Has Fallen...

This brings me to my #1 most HATED TEAM, yup, the SeaCOCKS! I actually used to like this team (when they were in the AFC) when they had Warner, Largent, the Blade Bros and Cortez Kennedy (RIP) and when they used to beat the Raiders!
Now my two favorite teams are the NINERS and any other team playing the SeaCOCKS!
Cowboys are irrelevant, The Packers match up horribly against us and the hatred of the Raiders has become cancerous for both fanbases and we need to stop killing each other at our games.

The Seahawks are much more deserving of a collective Niner fan spite. They are a talented and your group with a lot of confidence who believe they can win. While we are in the same position, we know deep down that we are going to have to play out best football this season BECAUSE of the Seahawks, so that alone is reason enough to "hate" them.

As for all the rivals of the past, who cares? Yeah, the Cowboys and Packers were our demons for a while, but they are borderline irrelevant to us now. No point in living in the past. Lol
Don't we have a poll on this already?

Alright, I'll bite! Ima say the Seahawks because their jealous hatred of us is veeerrrry irritating. They're mad because in their glory years, they couldn't win a championship. In the very brief years that we've been good, we came alot closer and we have a bright future as well. While their fanbase is passionate and growing, they're also stupid and ignorant.
1. Seahawks
2. Patriots
3. Cowboys
4. Raiders
5. Steelers
Seahawks
Cowboys
9ers

GO CHIEFS
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Seahawks
Cowboys
9ers

GO CHIEFS

I can't wait for the chiefs to tear up the raiders twice a year. screw the conditional draft pick as long as they put it to the raiders. So many raider fans telling me what a bust alex smith is, but guess what, he had a much more productive career than purple drank.

Raiders
Cowboys/Steelers/Packers
Everyone else.

The seahawks haven't really won anything important. So I don't have any reason to hate them other than their fans.
Currently for me its the Ravens for obvious reasons. Then Seahawks because of their r tard fans.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
1. Seahawks
2. Patriots
3. Cowboys
4. Raiders
5. Steelers

That's a good list. f**k all of those teams, especially the Seacocks and cheating ass Patriots.
I don't hate any NFL team, but I have a strong dislike for the Seahawks, Rams, Ravens, Giants, Lions and Falcons.

i hope we break russell wilson's neck. f**k that little midget piece of s**t
Originally posted by MILFS:

Don't you think that's just a wee bit over the top?
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by MILFS:

Don't you think that's just a wee bit over the top?
no
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
LOL can't believe some of you mention the Seahawks, when they actually win something then I might give them some time to hate. But until then, its still the Cowgirls, I'd love for that rival to heat back up, I never wish them well lol. The thing about the Shehawks, is that some of the people in that organization are scum, but they're just a wanna-be elite team in the NFL, if anything we should be hating on the Lambs more than the Shehawks, atleast the Lambs won one.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
LOL can't believe some of you mention the Seahawks, when they actually win something then I might give them some time to hate. But until then, its still the Cowgirls, I'd love for that rival to heat back up, I never wish them well lol. The thing about the Shehawks, is that some of the people in that organization are scum, but they're just a wanna-be elite team in the NFL, if anything we should be hating on the Lambs more than the Shehawks, atleast the Lambs won one.
People are obsessed with the Seahawks even though the Rams might be a more formidable opponent this year. And the Rams rivalry goes farther back than any other for the Niners organization. Just to test the relative interest, I started a Niners-Rams thread and after over 24 hours, it has yet to produce even one reply after my follow-up. Lesson learned. Fans these days don't give a damn about the Rams - it's all Seahawks all the time.
Share 49ersWebzone