There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which NFL team do you hate most?

Why do only 10% of people dislike the giants the most. They robbed us of two superbowls with lucky late turnover heartbreakers. Craig and Williams
Cowboys were Steve youngs nemisis but they had a bad ass team and beat us fair and square. Yes I still hate the cowboys but they are so pathetic I feel they don't have much to hate anymore.
Dallas!
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Why do only 10% of people dislike the giants the most. They robbed us of two superbowls with lucky late turnover heartbreakers. Craig and Williams

See my user name, and believe me I despise the Giants with a burning hot passion. Basically it's their fans that still act as if that organization is what should be up to date with NFL standards...
raiders fans are all over my perimeter.

It's so annoying. They're in denial and have excuses forever.
It has to be the Cowboys for me. I have hated them for so long that I still look forward to them choking. The Seahawks are a close second though.
Originally posted by BobS:
True, I picked the Cowboys, I am an OG. When I became a 49er fan the Seahawks weren't even born yet. I think the OP missed putting Green Bay on the list, they weren't hated till the 1990's the Cowboys have been hated since the 1970's.

I am with him. Thus the Cowboys pick. The hate goes back a long, long ways. Walsh helped that issue though. I remember when the Seahawks came onto the scene too. It was actually kind of weird because they were actually in the NFC West that year and we played them in the Kingdome.
The Raiders were my most hated team but they've just become to irrelevant to me now that i can care less about that team.

Seahawks by far
I dont see how this isn't 100% Seahawks! I grew up hating the Cowboys and Giants the most but after the past two seasons, Seattle has taken over and its not even close! Everything about that team rubs me the wrong way since sneaky Pete and McDrunklin were hired. I could atleeast respect them when Holmgren was coach but I dont have an ounce of respect for that organization and most of its fan base after last season. Now they're the team to beat? Funny. I thought you had to win the division and the conference before claiming yourselves "the team to beat". I guess that only applies to the 31 teams NOT named the seahawks.
I hate them all.... but have special hatred for the Seahawks.

Most all my friends, and even one of my daughters are Seahawks fans, so that makes things really interesting during football season.
I HATE the Cowboys and them danm LA Rams.

I really hope the Rams move back to LA soon
raiders.. but at the moment it's the hawks
Eagles
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
The Raiders were my most hated team but they've just become to irrelevant to me now that i can care less about that team.

Seahawks by far

I understand the whole Bay rivalry but why hate Oakland when they play us once every 5 years. And please don't bring up the meaningless preseason games. I've never understood why 49er fans get happy when our division pulls out a win over Oakland. Just a fyi, a Oakland victory over our division is a POSITIVE for my 49ers!
Originally posted by 49erSince1981:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

Seahawks by far

I understand the whole Bay rivalry but why hate Oakland when they play us once every 5 years. And please don't bring up the meaningless preseason games. I've never understood why 49er fans get happy when our division pulls out a win over Oakland. Just a fyi, a Oakland victory over our division is a POSITIVE for my 49ers!

Its hard not to hate a team when you live around all their fans and have to hear the b******t that comes out of their mouths.