LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 353 users in the forums

Playoff Prediction

Shop 49ers game tickets
Sounds about right? Was playing with the NFL playoff forcast.. would be the dream playoff scenario!!

This offense and special teams is not winning the super bowl. Sorry. The D is good enough. But we got 2 out of 3 parts that aren't good enough.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 20, 2012 at 2:23 AM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This offense and special teams is not winning the super bowl. Sorry. The D is good enough. But we got 2 out of 3 parts that aren't good enough.

lol all i did was input the teams, everything else was simulated on its own
Originally posted by denali22:

Houston won't get there either. They're a box of fail just waiting to happen.
Falcons over giants my ass
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by denali22:

Houston won't get there either. They're a box of fail just waiting to happen.
Every year lately they are picked to win 10 or 11 games and end up around 8-8. They are 5-1 this year but have played no one over .500, the combined record of their opponents is 14-20.
I like it and obviously we MUST get better on offense in 3 key areas:

1 - Play Calling. Roman will have to make adjustments like he did against Seattle when we get bogged down

2 - WR Separation - Seattle, Vikings, Giants all had our receivers shut down

3 - QB - I've been an Alex supporter from day 1 - BUT he has to be difference make like he was last season vs. Saints. His passes are floating again and his decision process is questionable.

AFC - Who knows. Look how injuries have decimated the Ravens and we aren't half-way trough the season.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I like it and obviously we MUST get better on offense in 3 key areas:

1 - Play Calling. Roman will have to make adjustments like he did against Seattle when we get bogged down

2 - WR Separation - Seattle, Vikings, Giants all had our receivers shut down

3 - QB - I've been an Alex supporter from day 1 - BUT he has to be difference make like he was last season vs. Saints. His passes are floating again and his decision process is questionable.

AFC - Who knows. Look how injuries have decimated the Ravens and we aren't half-way trough the season.

Maybe we should've gone after Matt Flynn and not Manning.
Share 49ersWebzone