There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

This is just madness!

I just saw on the Monday night halftime show that right if Denver loses tonight, which looks real likely at this point. Then only 2 teams in the AFC will be over 500. Meanwhile, every team in the NFC West is above 500.

That is some madness I didnt even realize was going on.
That is crazy, but not every team in the NFC West is over .500. The Rams are 3-3.

Edit, it would be three teams in the AFC over .500. Baltimore, Houston, and San Diego.
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Oct 15, 2012 at 7:17 PM ]
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
That is crazy, but not every team in the NFC West is over .500. The Rams are 3-3.

Edit, it would be three teams in the AFC over .500. Baltimore, Houston, and San Diego.

I kind of didnt hear it fully because I wasnt expecting it. Maybe he said every team in the NFC west is at least 500.

Berman worded that kind of weird so he lost me a little. Not sure why he worded it as 2 teams when SD is on track to win. I guess just for the more dramatic affect.

Even still though
[ Edited by JBrack on Oct 15, 2012 at 7:31 PM ]
Originally posted by JBrack:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

I kind of didnt hear it fully because I wasnt expecting it. Maybe he said every team in the NFC west is at least 500.

Berman worded that kind of weird so he lost me a little. Not sure why he worded it as 2 teams when SD is on track to win. I guess just for the more dramatic affect.

Even still though

yep the AFC sucks balls this year.
Does Norv make it through the season?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Does Norv make it through the season?

If they don't make the playoffs I think thats 3 straight years. I think him and AJ Smith will get s**t canned if they don't atleast make the playoffs. I think they have to atleast make the divisional round to be considered safe.
THIS IS SPARTA
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home