LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 401 users in the forums

Seahawks CB Richard Sherman taunts Tom Brady after game

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Shaz
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Typical Carroll team, undisciplined trash-talking punks, don't think that Harbaugh would put up with that crap for a sec.........still wish 49ers had gotten him in the draft last year, a secondary with Sherman, Rogers, Brown and Culliver...oh lawd.

This is ridiculous and false
Originally posted by Shaz:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Typical Carroll team, undisciplined trash-talking punks, don't think that Harbaugh would put up with that crap for a sec.........still wish 49ers had gotten him in the draft last year, a secondary with Sherman, Rogers, Brown and Culliver...oh lawd.

This is ridiculous and false

Can you elaborate on what part is ridiculous and false?
  • Shaz
In no way was that trash talk just out of the blue, that was Brady's mess that he created a few days earlier and Sherman was there to let him know it after the game (As Brady told both Sherman and Earl Thomas to check with him after the game at halftime to see who has the last laugh)
i would be talking s**t too if i were sherman. thats thomas f**king brady, not many people get to talk s**t to him
[ Edited by schmons on Oct 15, 2012 at 11:04 PM ]
Brady told everyone in an interview that he wants to embarrass the Seahawks and make the fans turn on the team, Sherman trashed talked in game and Brady told him to see him after the game, well he did and that's the result

Brady can dish it but can't take it

This.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Brady told everyone in an interview that he wants to embarrass the Seahawks and make the fans turn on the team, Sherman trashed talked in game and Brady told him to see him after the game, well he did and that's the result

This.

...Strongly Agree
He's a little b***h just like his coach!
Nobody will ever accuse the Seahawks of having class, that's for sure.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I f**king hate these fools. I hope we kill them. Tedd Gin better lace the f**k up.

MGK is that you?
In no way was that trash talk just out of the blue, that was Brady's mess that he created a few days earlier and Sherman was there to let him know it after the game (As Brady told both Sherman and Earl Thomas to check with him after the game at halftime to see who has the last laugh)

Kinda agree, plus according to Sherman Brady was talking s**t all game as well. Looked like an ass and was told about it.

Tom Brady got served some humble pie. Nothing wrong with that. CB's right though, SEA has a lot of talent. Although, they are discipline but they are taking on the s**t talking personality of their coach.

Hope we do to them what the Giants did to us.
I like it. I think it's funny that he's not afraid to stand up to the NFL's Golden Boy. Brady ran his mouth and it bit him in the ass.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

This.

...Strongly Agree

Yup
Shermanator is going down

saw this on his wiki page:

Seattle SeahawksSherman was selected in the 5th round, 154 overall by the Seattle Seahawks in the 2011 NFL Draft. Richard Sherman lives in Seattle. He purchased his furniture from Mor furniture with Doug Baldwin.

LMAO
[ Edited by YungAce on Oct 19, 2012 at 12:13 AM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
Shermanator is going down

saw this on his wiki page:

Quote:
Seattle SeahawksSherman was selected in the 5th round, 154 overall by the Seattle Seahawks in the 2011 NFL Draft. Richard Sherman lives in Seattle. He purchased his furniture from Mor furniture with Doug Baldwin.

LMAO

wtf i dont get it?
Share 49ersWebzone