LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Houston Texan Brian Cushing out for the year with ACL injury.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Leading tackler for the team and good all-around player. One of the top players on their defense. The team was hit with key injuries last year that stopped their playoff run.
Championship

...for the Niners
Steroids break down your body, its only a matter of time until CLay Matthews breaks down
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Steroids break down your body, its only a matter of time until CLay Matthews breaks down

cant forget Mays

oh wait most already have.
but on a serious note.

that block was kinda BS and Mathews was right about his tweet they showed on ESPN.
they do need to protect players on BOTH sides of the ball. that block was garbage.
Mathews was spot on - that block was crap
Bad break for the Texans. Cushing a tremendous all-around player. Extra pressure now builds on the DL to get to the QB faster, and safeties have to monitor the middle of the field a bit more from now on.

Watt has taken the mantle as the leader of this defense, but the team will really need to elevate their game to overcome this loss.
Originally posted by 99problems:
but on a serious note.

that block was kinda BS and Mathews was right about his tweet they showed on ESPN.
they do need to protect players on BOTH sides of the ball. that block was garbage.

do u think NFL will start fining linemen for blocks like that??? I took a Tom Brady injury to change things for QBs...maybe this will change things for D linemen

R.I.P. Brian Cushing
That Jets OG should get a minimum one game suspension.

A fine is just not enough.

R.I.P. Brain Cushin
[ Edited by ninermedic on Oct 11, 2012 at 2:10 AM ]
He has a good pharmaceutical staff to help aid his recovery
Originally posted by ninermedic:

R.I.P. Brain Cushin

LOL
gewd wan
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

R.I.P. Brian Cushing