There are 208 users in the forums

Scot McCloughan

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ESPN comment on Washington issue: "Dianna is an excellent reporter who should never have to be subjected to such vulgar comments. We are obviously extremely disappointed by today's developments."
Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
How stupid are the Raiders for not hiring McCloughan and keeping McKenzie?

Where does McDrunk's wife get off bashing my girl?

The whole Redskins organization needs to be on Jerry Springer.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Apparently Scot is not the only drinker in the family.
First of all I don't blame Scott for his foolish wife pressing send when she shouldn't have, but this will unfortunately reflect negatively on him anyways. Second of all things are looking up Niner fans. We've been surpassed by leaps and bounds for the title of biggest dumpster fire team in the league.
haha

Scotty's wife is cray cray.
joooookes lol.

If Im Mccloughan, publicy Im pissed. But behind closed doors, im laughing my ass off.

Greeny's little weazel ass is on Mike n Mike this morning crying about it. Dude stfu.
I wonder if it was over 5 blow jobs. I noticed ESPN never denied it. Neither did this side chick.

Just a pro tip. Never laugh before the BJ.
I like how Scotty's wife rolls!

Damn wifey, he just started with the Skins and you go do that. lol.
This is awesome
Originally posted by ninerjok:
First of all I don't blame Scott for his foolish wife pressing send when she shouldn't have, but this will unfortunately reflect negatively on him anyways. Second of all things are looking up Niner fans. We've been surpassed by leaps and bounds for the title of biggest dumpster fire team in the league.

Nobody ever surpasses the Redskins for biggest dumpster fire, not since Snyder has owned them anyways, even Joe Gibbs couldn't pull them out. The circus in town erryday at Redskins Central.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
haha

Scotty's wife is cray cray.

she's awesome for calling out that b*tch
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
she's awesome for calling out that b*tch

Share 49ersWebzone