LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Scot McCloughan

Shop 49ers game tickets
Cue Seahawk fans dismissing McCloughan as irrelevant to the Seahawks now that he's gone, whereas a week ago he not Baalke/Nolan/Sing were responsible for building our team.
ironic that mcloughan has a super bowl ring and balke and harbaugh dont
Tension.
After the SB win he said "just one drink to celebrate...no harm in that, right?"

Then he woke up the next day in his underwear on the side of the road.
Interesting that it happened shortly before the Draft both times.

From article at NFL.Com:
"McCloughan formerly held the San Francisco 49ers' general manager role from 2005 to 2009 before leaving the team for the same reason, to tend to a private matter, shortly before the 2010 draft." http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000343733/article/seahawks-talent-evaluator-scot-mccloughan-resigns

Wonder if he just gets all stressed out and goes on a bender?
Go home you Drunk!
See, the thing about McCloughan for me is, he replaced TDon the Antichrist. Even drunk he would have been better than TDon.

And actually he wasn't bad. I have no dislike for him.
No hate.

I hope he recovers and goes to the Raiders. I really think he would do them some good.

Agree English Dumbahue was atrocious.
[ Edited by LasVegasWally on Apr 24, 2014 at 7:49 AM ]
He woke up drunk after the SB at Russell's hotel, Russell calls 911 because theres a drunk guy on his bed that don't want to leave.
Scotty McDrunk resigns to tend to personal matters the same day Wilson announces he is getting divorced.

BOOM the drunk and the midget are gay lovers

Or Wilson walked in on his wife blowing scotty mcdrunk while McDrunk was watching Highlights of Terelle Pryor

Originally posted by valrod33:
Scotty McDrunk resigns to tend to personal matters the same day Wilson announces he is getting divorced.

BOOM the drunk and the midget are gay lovers

Or Wilson walked in on his wife blowing scotty mcdrunk while McDrunk was watching Highlights of Terelle Pryor

Was thinking of that also, there might be a connection between Russell and Scotty. hmmm interesting lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Someone go look for Scott, he's late for the staff meeting.

How terrible were his drafts when he was actually the GM? The only player left from both of those drafts (2008 and 2009) is Crabtree. I credit Nolan a lot more for the 2005-2007 drafts. It was well known when Nolan was hired that York gave him final say on player personnel. In fact I believe it was Nolan who brought McCloughan in. I know it was said that Scot wanted Willis the most but it was also said that Nolan fell in love with Willis while coaching him in the Senior Bowl and wanted him badly.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
How terrible were his drafts when he was actually the GM? The only player left from both of those drafts (2008 and 2009) is Crabtree. I credit Nolan a lot more for the 2005-2007 drafts. It was well known when Nolan was hired that York gave him final say on player personnel. In fact I believe it was Nolan who brought McCloughan in. I know it was said that Scot wanted Willis the most but it was also said that Nolan fell in love with Willis while coaching him in the Senior Bowl and wanted him badly.

I had real hope for Nolan i remember readin something about him callin out York N if he was cheap skate during a tha interview process .....
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Cue Seahawk fans dismissing McCloughan as irrelevant to the Seahawks now that he's gone, whereas a week ago he not Baalke/Nolan/Sing were responsible for building our team.
^^^
Share 49ersWebzone