LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 138 users in the forums

Scot McCloughan

Shop 49ers game tickets
Uhhh nevermind pic wont work
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Sep 3, 2015 at 8:21 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Nobody ever surpasses the Redskins for biggest dumpster fire, not since Snyder has owned them anyways, even Joe Gibbs couldn't pull them out. The circus in town erryday at Redskins Central.

Agree

Nor their decision making - just ask Albert Haynesworth - actually worthless.
Stay thirsty my friend. Booze ranting, could anyone be that stupid to say something like that sober?
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Didn't Scott just get divorced in like 2011-2012? I didn't know he got re-married. She's pretty cute. And I like her attitude.
But side-chick for Scott? Another divorce prolly in his future...
Paraage. For some reason, I think he is the culprit behind Harbaugh also since we really haven't heard his name since Harbaugh was hired.
Wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing Paraages name more often now.
Originally posted by Jcool:
No wonder he drinks lol First Washington PR says that is a fake account then McCloughan comes out and says it was her account...

http://thebiglead.com/2015/09/02/jessica-mccloughan-diana-russini-scot-mccloughan/

why is it controversial that an espn female reporter was giving Ben & Jerrys? They are quite refreshing
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Didn't Scott just get divorced in like 2011-2012? I didn't know he got re-married. She's pretty cute. And I like her attitude.

She's an elitist c**t...she made reference to "second-rate reporters grinding it out for a 5-figure salary". Too funny some gold-digging b****h would call out someone who actually works for a living. Gosh, wonder how many BJs she gave to be the future ex-Mrs. McCloughan with a 6-figure alimony since in her world chicks getting on their knees is how to get things done.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Sep 6, 2015 at 9:01 AM ]
Scot and Aldon walk into a bar.....
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by Morgan49:

She's an elitist c**t...she made reference to "second-rate reporters grinding it out for a 5-figure salary". Too funny some gold-digging b****h would call out someone who actually works for a living. Gosh, wonder how many BJs she gave to be the future ex-Mrs. McCloughan with a 6-figure alimony since in her world chicks getting on their knees is how to get things done.

lol yeah. I find it hilarious when uppity chicks with nothing to their names act like they deserve everything but others don't.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 6, 2015 at 6:49 PM ]
Man's life is spiraling down and down

• Jcool
  • Veteran
uh oh

What the hell is going on in Washington? Not even Jed York could concoct such a dysfunctional front office.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
uh oh

wow, their from the office is making ours pre Shanahan/Lynch seem stable and high functioning
uh oh

LOL. Who could have seen that coming?

Why wouldnt Cousins want to sign a long term contract for peanuts in DC?
Share 49ersWebzone