There are 74 users in the forums

T.O Tells the Jet's he's ready to go on Twitter

Nope. The only reason he is media friendly now is because he is desperate for a job. Once he gets comfortable he will act out. I used to think guys could change when I was in my 20's, but as I got older I realized some guys just won't change. T.O was still acting out in Seattle. I watched some Sunday Morning Countdown when I was board and watched the old diva's Cris Carter and MeShawn Johnson. Cris made a reference to a co-worker Herman Edwards as a has been and MeShawn still thinks he can play. Cris wonders why the Hall will never call and MeShawn is just straight delusional. These guys may have a skill set; like T.O does, but teams will go with younger guys then the cancers and "me" players 9 out of 10 times. They may kick the tires and bring in a Braylon Edwards, T.O, or a Kellen Winslow but once these d bags start showing their true colors they get cut like a Michael Myers throat slash. I hate them all and f**k them.

These dumb asses are getting the message. Go away and pay your baby mommas you stupid ass b***hes. Nobody wants you and you are a has been.
[ Edited by WhoGotItBetterThenUs on Oct 19, 2012 at 8:59 PM ]
Originally posted by WhoGotItBetterThenUs:
Nope. The only reason he is media friendly now is because he is desperate for a job. Once he gets comfortable he will act out. I used to think guys could change when I was in my 20's, but as I got older I realized some guys just won't change. T.O was still acting out in Seattle. I watched some Sunday Morning Countdown when I was board and watched the old diva's Cris Carter and MeShawn Johnson. Cris made a reference to a co-worker Herman Edwards as a has been and MeShawn still thinks he can play. Cris wonders why the Hall will never call and MeShawn is just straight delusional. These guys may have a skill set; like T.O does, but teams will go with younger guys then the cancers and "me" players 9 out of 10 times. They may kick the tires and bring in a Braylon Edwards, T.O, or a Kellen Winslow but once these d bags start showing their true colors they get cut like a Michael Myers throat slash. I hate them all and f**k them.

These dumb asses are getting the message. Go away and pay your baby mommas you stupid ass b***hes. Nobody wants you and you are a has been.

Share 49erswebzone