There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Flip Moss over for a draft pick?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Time to activate AJ. Moss is doing nothing but collecting dust. Trade him to one of teams needing a reciever.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Time to activate AJ. Moss is doing nothing but collecting dust. Trade him to one of teams needing a reciever.

Why trade for Moss when TO, Plaxico, Chad Johnson, and others still on the market?
nobody would trade for him
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
nobody would trade for him

Jets probably are going to need one. Flip him over for a 7th or something.
I still feel JH/Roman has a trick or two w/Moss for the playoffs.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I still feel JH/Roman has a trick or two w/Moss for the playoffs.

I would rather use him now to make sure we get into the playoffs
I say we keep him as a mentor and he's still a decent threat. We can always throw Ginn and AJ in. We're fine at WR/TE.

This shouldn't be an issue.
Dudes need to be paitient. AJ & James will hit the field sooner or later and when they do they will be better for sitting and learning.
Man you couldn't get two hard boiled eggs for his old washed up ass.
We have a ton of picks next year anyway, plus we do this and we risk alienating players and destroying the trust factor between players and coaches. You do this type of thing during the offseason unless you already have a losing locker room. I know the Pats did it but they already had a record of success where as we are trying to develop one
Nothing wrong with him. He has been open, just not getting the ball.
Originally posted by mayo49:

I feel stupider for reading this.
IMO Moss is being used for one reason....teams are forced to cover him.
Originally posted by Janitor:
IMO Moss is being used for one reason....teams are forced to cover him.

That's my thought on what we are doing with him. If it wasn't for the fact that defenses have to account for him when he is on the field, I would be all for activating Jenkins and letting Moss go.
He is our decoy to keep safeties out the box