There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/4 - 10/8 ***

sign JJ Watt when J.Smith hangs them up...
Alex Smith best QB this week.
Tebow brings the all mighty lord savoir Jesus Christ to the huddle, he must start next week or Ryan worships satan.
Best possible outcome for the week. Jets doing well enough to leave some doubts about the Houston defense, but still lose so it doesn't reset the Jet's hype to where it was week 1.
More than happy with Aldon but JJ would have been a more than adequate consolation prize.

Honestly that pick at the end of the first half was a 6 point swing and could have been 10. Texans look pretty legit though but Schaub was mediocre in the red zone tonight. Is this a trend for those of you who know a little more about the Texans?
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Alex Smith best QB this week.

#1 fantasy point scorer this week across all positions.
Schaub has and always be overrated in my eyes so i am biased
Originally posted by Chief:
Tebow brings the all mighty lord savoir Jesus Christ to the huddle, he must start next week or Ryan worships satan.

actually Ryan worships feet..
Texans weak ass defense cost me money, only team on my card to lose
RT @moejeyer5: #mnf breaking news, jj watt accounts for all the texans points and Jon gruden may need knee pads to blow jj watt harder n ...
by Daniel Kilgore on Oct 8, 2012 at 20:43:54

Originally posted by WhoGotItBetterThenUs:
I have to give Kubiak credit. Thats a Harbaugh type turn around.

Huh? Kubiak has been there for years.
wade philips turned the things around, not kubiak, who did s**t...1.5 years ago he was as good as fired
Originally posted by communist:
wade philips turned the things around, not kubiak, who did s**t...1.5 years ago he was as good as fired

Plus it helps Manning left the division as well
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Plus it helps Manning left the division as well
Yeah, right.