There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/4 - 10/8 ***

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
lol Jared Gaither sucks again

got cut, then got signed by the chargers..got a muli year contract and now he sucks again
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Rivers is going to be b***hing and crying all night

His problem is Drew Bledsoe syndrome... No mobility what so ever
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for fastforward.
Originally posted by ILoveAmir:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Whats with the Brees hate???

and how can anybody hate on his kid?

Especially after he recommended that throwing expert to Alex Smith.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
This Chargers team will be scary if they ever get a good coach.
damn colston almost ruined my fantasy weekend, was up 41 going into this nights game and the dude dropped 38.....scarred me
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Did Dilfer just say on ESPN that Drew Brees never had great weapons???
Did Dilfer just say on ESPN that Drew Brees never had great weapons???

I didn't hear it, but I get what he's saying. Brees makes superstars out of his guys. Just like all top QB's do. Put their weapons on other teams and they are just regular dudes.
If I were a Chargers fan I'd be irate, they got absolutely raped by the refs in the last few minutes of that game, it just got ridiculous.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
lmao..2nd and 37
illegal contact 5 yard penalty automatic first down

It was only right, that pass interference call was one of the worst I've ever seen.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
It was only right, that pass interference call was one of the worst I've ever seen.

Ya I know it just sucks to give up a 5 yard automatic 1st down penalty on 2nd and 37 lol
[ Edited by ImaMod on Oct 7, 2012 at 8:59 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I didn't hear it, but I get what he's saying. Brees makes superstars out of his guys. Just like all top QB's do. Put their weapons on other teams and they are just regular dudes.

Yeah Jimmy Graham, Marques Colston & Darren Sproles are pretty much average players Breese turns into pro bowl types....
Originally posted by vaden:
Rodgers' play has severely dropped off. Yes, his OL is horrible, but it was pretty bad last year, too. Many of the sacks I've seen him take were entirely his fault, happening well after the snap. His pocket awareness is horrible at times.

Perhaps the Packers really miss Philbin.

Yeah Jimmy Graham, Marques Colston & Darren Sproles are pretty much average players Breese turns into pro bowl types....

It's not the 3 biggest superstars he's ever had that are the point. It's all the other guys like Devery Henderson, Pierre Thomas, Robert Meachem, ect.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by vaden:
Rodgers' play has severely dropped off. Yes, his OL is horrible, but it was pretty bad last year, too. Many of the sacks I've seen him take were entirely his fault, happening well after the snap. His pocket awareness is horrible at times.

Perhaps the Packers really miss Philbin.

Yep. Also think defenses have adjusted, much like they did after Peyton's insane 2004 season. He still went on to put up great numbers but nothing like that season.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
It's not the 3 biggest superstars he's ever had that are the point. It's all the other guys like Devery Henderson, Pierre Thomas, Robert Meachem, ect.

Henderson and Meachem were top 50 picks... AKA guys drafted high because they had talent. Dilfer also said Tom Brady was also someone who won without great talent. That could be true, the last time they won a Superbowl there top three WRs were David Givens, David Patten & Deion Branch.