There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Candlestick East: Respect for East coast Niner fans

Last year when I went to the Redskin game you could hear all of us chanting defense at Fed Ex Field while the redskins were on offense. It was great and we totally took over that stadium.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
East Coast Niner Fans > Bay Area Niners Fans

/thread

lolwut

Tell them f**kers to pony up for the new stadium, then.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Last year when I went to the Redskin game you could hear all of us chanting defense at Fed Ex Field while the redskins were on offense. It was great and we totally took over that stadium.

I was at that game too. Yesterday was trumped by the fans at Jets stadium. It was crazy how much red was there and how loud we got.

Never seen anything like that before
Originally posted by jrg:
I noticed this on T.V, Jets fans left very early!!!!! We really took over thier stadium stadium LOL
Yeah you guys were LOUD. You could here you guys chanting on TV.
there was even an audible "BRUCEEEEEEEEEE" yell when he had his carry
... I was cracking up, the Sanchez boos were strong in the 3rd. Not so much in the 4th quarter lol, stadium was pretty much red at that point.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
East Coast Niner Fans > Bay Area Niners Fans

/thread

Slap yourself!

get to go to 10 games a year > 1 every other year.

They better be excited and cheer like its the only game they will see all year!

oh wait!

but good job NY FANS on the real it was nice to hear the chants on the road for once.
I heard several times when the Jets' offense was backup that the crowd was chanting "Defense!". It was awesome. I love road home games!
Even before the game started, i looked around the stadium and estimated about 40% fans wearing 49er jerseys. Well, I felt right at home in my throwback Montana jersey on the 50 yard line in the 2nd level. Halfway through 4th quarter, went down to almost field level 50 yard line! Not a speck of green could be found. I think some of the jets players even left early....

But seriously, a big thank you to all of you jet fans. Not one word or attitude was given to fans wearing Niner apparel.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Even before the game started, i looked around the stadium and estimated about 40% fans wearing 49er jerseys. Well, I felt right at home in my throwback Montana jersey on the 50 yard line in the 2nd level. Halfway through 4th quarter, went down to almost field level 50 yard line! Not a speck of green could be found. I think some of the jets players even left early....

But seriously, a big thank you to all of you jet fans. Not one word or attitude was given to fans wearing Niner apparel.

what could they say other than "HEY YOU! NINER FAN DONT KICK OUR ASS TOO BAD LATER"
Not just East Coast fans, international fans too.

I was being all smug at having flown over from England for the game (that's nothing - I've flown to San Francisco from Greece for games in the past - that's two flights for a total air time of 14 hours) when the people behind me absolutely killed me by telling me they came from Australia just for the game.
Hells yeah. That was so awesome to see.

I'm used to seeing the stick get taken over by other teams fans.

So it was a beautiful sight to see all the red and hear how loud ya'll got.

Way to represent my east coast brethren.
Who remembers last year when cowboy fans took over our stadium Well now I know how they feel like. Good to know that we have a great fan base out in the east.