There are 44 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/27 - 10/1 ***

Need Crabs to become Boldin
You will never see Alex make a throw like that. Not only does he not have the power/finesse, but he wouldn't risk that throw. It could get picked, so he'd avoid it like the plague.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Sep 27, 2012 at 7:20 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You will never see Alex make a throw like that. Not only does he not have the power/finesse, but he wouldn't risk that throw. It could get picked, so he'd avoid it like the plague.

flacco is no slacko and he'll light you up like tobacco
Originally posted by jreff22:
Need Crabs to become Boldin

I think he already is.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Need Crabs to become Boldin

I think he already is.
this year he looks close....need to see him out muscle guys and work back to Alex if need be
crabtree looking goo this year only thing is he is not a deep threat or a big play guy and hes not a big bodied RZ threat either

he is a solid possession WR who will move teh chains
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
crabtree looking goo this year only thing is he is not a deep threat or a big play guy and hes not a big bodied RZ threat either

he is a solid possession WR who will move teh chains

Deep threat Big play








Is it a penalty to bring a guy down by his hair. Flacco tall in the pocket, but defensive players don't need a GPS system to find him in the pocket. Weed just intercepted for a score.
I bet cleveland would have traded 10 1st round picks to the rams for RG3 if they could do it over again
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Is it a penalty to bring a guy down by his hair. Flacco tall in the pocket, but defensive players don't need a GPS system to find him in the pocket. Weed just intercepted for a score.

Nope, if it comes out from a players helmet its part of their uniform. Polamalu tried getting it banned.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Is it a penalty to bring a guy down by his hair. Flacco tall in the pocket, but defensive players don't need a GPS system to find him in the pocket. Weed just intercepted for a score.

Defensive players can pull hair. It's holding if offensive players do it.
elite QBs win super bowl...
Stanford-Washington, better watch. I'm sure you'll see some Stanford players at next years training camp.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,284
Smart Football ‏@smartfootball

The Browns give Weeden zero easy throws and only know how to plunge Richardson into the line against a stacked box. Bizarre.
Damn Weeden looks like a vet staying in the pocket and stepping up with all that chaos the Raven's pass rush presents.... I can't say Alex played like that against them....although Suggs isn't there tonight...but the rookie is still getting pressured and moves around in the pocket well.

His receivers are letting him down...or at least just Little is.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 27, 2012 at 8:25 PM ]