LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 145 users in the forums

Which team are you rooting for, Green Bay or Seattle?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Which team are you rooting for, Green Bay or Seattle?

I find myself perplexed, I like when NFC West teams kick arse (because I am so sick of hearing about NFC Worst). However I also want my team to win the NFC West in 2012, so it pains me to say it bu go packers, ugh.
no more divisional competition

and wrong place for this
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
rooting for an earthquake or tornado
I'd prefer if Seattle wins.....I don't really want to take the chance of having to go to Green Bay in the playoffs..

I like our chances against teams like Seattle and Arizona or other teams.....so lately I've rooted for teams like the Saints to keep losing as well as the Giants. Atlanta keeps winning though.
I can easily see Seattle losing there next 2 games tonight and next Sunday on the road against the Rams on a short week with a 10 am start.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I'd prefer if Seattle wins.....I don't really want to take the chance of having to go to Green Bay in the playoffs..

I like our chances against teams like Seattle and Arizona or other teams.....so lately I've rooted for teams like the Saints to keep losing as well as the Giants. Atlanta keeps winning though.

sadly, I agree with this. Go Seattle!
I'll take a loss by a division opponent every time over another team (except if that division opponent isn't a threat to win the division)
My hate for Greenbay runs too deep. So fun watching them get burned.
Share 49ersWebzone