LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

Is the NFL too soft ?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Is the NFL too soft ?

I don't want to get off on a rant here, but...

You can't attempt a fumble on a ''victory'' celebration? You have to just lay down and quit like that?

You HAVE to ...GENTLY .... shake an opposing coaches hand at the end of the game?

You can't take off your friggin helmet?

You play till the end balls out. If you don't, you really don't care about the game, just getting paid.
If a coach doesn't want to shake a hand, no prob. If you think he shook your phag*ety hand too hard, then tell him there, don't run behind him with his back turned acting tough.
Taking off your helmet still baffles me. I know it ''incites'' but so does an inside fastball near the neck.

And is it me or is this whole coaching occupation just a ''circle'' of buddies or ''friend of a friend'' type of deal?
I'm sure there are a talented bunch of unknown coaches and coordinators out there, but they can't get a job in the NFL because they really don't know any of the coaches that have jobs, or aren't close to them.
Agreed
Softer than Freddy P
I wanna f**k you up in Madden.
So this is you NOT wanting to get off on a rant. Hmm.
softer than the other side of the pillow!
Yes.

And will probably get softer.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
2 hand touch QB sacks will be a reality in our lifetime.
I remember in pop warner football you would get a sticker on the back of your helmet for laying a huge block or dislodging the ball from a receiver.

Not in the NFL, you get a flag and a 15k $ fine. It's turning into the national Va jay-jay league.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KegBert:
I remember in pop warner football you would get a sticker on the back of your helmet for laying a huge block or dislodging the ball from a receiver.

Not in the NFL, you get a flag and a 15k $ fine. It's turning into the national Va jay-jay league.

i know in HS we got stickers for that. Wonder if they still do it.

Share 49ersWebzone