LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

RG III Accuses Butt Rams of being dirty

Shop 49ers game tickets
"Griffin told the team's official site he expected pressure, but not "unprofessional" cheap shots. "It was weird," he said. "... People want to hit me because they don't think I can take a hit."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000064063/article/rg3-bemoans-st-louis-rams-dirty-extracurriculars

Dumb rookie
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k rg3
What a b***h.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
A rookie complaining about how the game is played.

Surely this will end well. I'm expecting a bunch of late hits followed by "Welcome to the NFL, rookie" by many, many, many defensive linemen.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Not that RG3 isn't being a b***h (he is, I watched parts of the game), but I do think the Rams are indeed trying to instill that type of philosophy in the team. It shouldn't shock anyone... Jeff Fisher, Jim Schwartz, Greg Williams.... Dots. Connect them.
Even if true, he should have kept his mouth shut.
welcome the the NFL now shut up
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Even if true, he should have kept his mouth shut.

EVen if Gire, sounds like he wants to sound macho or something. Like he took some big hits but he's still standing type of deal.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 19, 2012 at 10:08 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k rg3

why?

this is a jeff fisher coached team

i believe his teams have that kind of reputation
rook

lol does he play Detroit this year?
Lol butt rams
Welcome to the NFL, rookie.
overrated.
Originally posted by Ether:
A rookie complaining about how the game is played.

Surely this will end well. I'm expecting a bunch of late hits followed by "Welcome to the NFL, rookie" by many, many, many defensive linemen.
I agree, only because the replacement ref's have no control what so ever, they don't throw flags when there should be one, they throw flags when they shouldn't and they pick them up and call the wrong guy for a block in the back. They should have thrown one when Alex got the forarm to his nose, he gave himself up, that was a cheap shot. They take 10 mins to break fights up, another 5 mins to figure out the freaking flag. Really like watching jr highschool football. For a fact the players know they can hit the qb's late and low, and not even get a flagged for it. What do you expect like watching male imates fight, with girl guards trying to break it up. He's just going to have to suck it up until the real refs get back, or fight dirty back, like alex did when he kicked charles woodson, clearly went low and alex didn't like it, should have been a flag on woodson.
Share 49ersWebzone