There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vince Young Broke! and doesnt have any money

The first thing a smart player would do is buy a bunch of gold and silver, and keep it for security. Don't spend it or cash it in for any reason. Now go spend the rest of your money as you see fit, knowing that regardless of what happenes, you have a tidy sum that will be there if and when you need it.
sad if true
i bet he had a lot of friends asking for money while he was a starter.....

.....i bet they're all also ignoring his phone calls now.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I wonder what he's going to do for a living now. Does he have any other skills besides organizing strip clubs & parties? Someone keep tabs on his situation for the next few years so we can get updates on his life
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
The first thing a smart player would do is buy a bunch of gold and silver, and keep it for security. Don't spend it or cash it in for any reason. Now go spend the rest of your money as you see fit, knowing that regardless of what happenes, you have a tidy sum that will be there if and when you need it.

A lot of players do buy a bunch of gold and silver----but they end up wearing it as "bling" lol
Thread name is redundant and also repeats the same point!
[ Edited by jvangeystel on Sep 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM ]
So in other words we're gonna deliver the bail-out and sign him
lol @ the thread title
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Doesnt being broke imply that he doesnt have any money?

Not in all situations.
like how the 49ers broke the Lions DL on sunday.
but didnt take a dime from them.
lot of these athletes need to take a cue from Bernard Hopkins , I remember he talked about how young guys go broke being flashy and running with a posse , he held up his watch and said "This Timex keeps the exact same time as a Rolex" ..haha

But I have no sympathy whatsoever for these guys, Millions of dollars, and then go piss it away being flashy and buying thousand dollar bottles of champagne , Jewelry and a s**tload of sports cars

Why is it none of these guys seem to take care of their kids when they are on top of the world, when they are broke down physically and out of the league,, there is always reports of former stars who never paid child support when they were getting paid and years behind in payments
Originally posted by JD9671:
sad if true

u just ignited this song in my head with that reply.

redundant title is redundant
wow u wanna talk about suicidle now.....its just a matter of time now....