LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

JOSH MORGAN LOSES COOL

Shop 49ers game tickets
When keeping it real goes wrong.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i HATE that mofo with a passion. Can't believe anyone wanted him here.

Nothing wrong with having a guy that can get under the opponents skin imo
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

I think Manningham's been a righteous replacement for Joshua.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
all those fans who wanted us having manning out there throwing to morgan
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

I think Manningham's been a righteous replacement for Joshua.

CF - "Yo mama eats chicken nuggets for breakfast and is fat!!!"
JM - "How day you call my mama fat, take that you mean, ugly SOB!"
His cool went down like a punt.
Finnegan = the joker.

You can't do anything after you beat him up. He'll still be there laughing.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Finnegan = the joker.

You can't do anything after you beat him up. He'll still be there laughing.

He had the sense to walk away.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
He lost them the game

He didn't cost them the game...he cost them a better shot at tying the game...not really the same.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

• sfout
  • Veteran
Morgan got death threats on twitter.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8398834/washington-redskins-joshua-morgan-gets-death-threats-twitter

Morgan talked Wednesday about the venomous tweets he's received since his unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for throwing the ball at another player. The penalty cost the Redskins valuable field position during the team's final drive in Sunday's 31-28 defeat.

man some of of our fans raged on KW for the NFCCG but these skins fans are rabid now that they have RG3 that they went insane over a week 2 loss lol.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by sfout:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8398834/washington-redskins-joshua-morgan-gets-death-threats-twitter

Morgan talked Wednesday about the venomous tweets he's received since his unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for throwing the ball at another player. The penalty cost the Redskins valuable field position during the team's final drive in Sunday's 31-28 defeat.

man some of of our fans raged on KW for the NFCCG but these skins fans are rabid now that they have RG3 that they went insane over a week 2 loss lol.

You know throwing the ball is some p***y s**t if he was really that mad he would have gone and punched the dude in the gut.
Originally posted by sfout:

Then, we'll probably hear more death threats in the coming weeks because most likely the Redskins won't reach the playoffs looking at their schedule.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Morgan told reporters today that he got messages on Twitter such as, "I will kill you in your sleep you autistic [expletive].

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
Morgan told reporters today that he got messages on Twitter such as, "I will kill you in your sleep you autistic [expletive].

why is that funny?
Share 49ersWebzone