LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

*** WEEK 2 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/13 - 9/17 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
So are the Falcons to be considered our top competition in the NFC or is that just a first-couple-weeks of the season mirage sort of thing???

I'm still mad at them for 1991, 1998, 45-10, and the Taylor Mays game. I want a piece of Atlanta's ass. Bring it!!

... Hearst

i hate them for that annoying as f**k NFL Play60 bus commercial alone....any team that does that commercial with that annoying song is automatically a douchey team...exhibit B: detroit lions...surprised seattle hasn't done one
Manning just stepped right into that sack.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
i hate them for that annoying as f**k NFL Play60 bus commercial alone....any team that does that commercial with that annoying song is automatically a douchey team...exhibit B: detroit lions...surprised seattle hasn't done one

THANK YOU!!! I am happy I am not the only one that HATES that commercial!
Denver might be making a game out of this.
I was ready to put the Falcons on a good scale with us, but they have no run game to close out a game and sustain drives. Would not be surprised if Denver wins this now.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Arthur Blank looks rich
we would demolish Atlanta.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
nate clements...

I remember that. I was shouting get the f**k down!
Originally posted by dhp318:

atlanta is a quality opponent.
Originally posted by dhp318:

Seriously, we can stop their offense, and they cannot stop our run game. -They have a great cast of characters in the secondary, but their LBs are as old as s**t/mediocre, not enough stamina to keep up with our grind.

They'll be hyping all year how we'll be on a collision course until they have their mandatory loss after the first round.

Originally posted by Esco:
Arthur Blank looks rich

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
atlanta is a quality opponent.

so what. They have no running game and our defensive would just make them incredibly one dimensional. Play them like we played Detroit.

Until Atlanta can beat quality opponents outdoors, I don't consider them a serious threat.
Atlanta cant win in the post season
Originally posted by Tman:

Adding insult to injury. LOL.
Originally posted by fastforward:
Adding insult to injury. LOL.

The funniest part for me is how he goes completely limp at the end.

Also, it felt like Atlanta gained more yards than what the stats show. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention (not that it would have been easy, considering the quality of the game).
Share 49ersWebzone