There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 2 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/13 - 9/17 ***

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Wait, so the HC for the Bucs actually condones them doing what they did on the kneel down?? WTF kindda s**t is that??? Dirty motherf**kers.

Apparently ESPN guys thinks it's ok, at least Jaws, Mangini, said so. Hasselbeck has an issue with injury possibility. I think it's bush league. That's a no-no. Sure come off the edge, but going at the OL's knees is a big no-no. If they meet again somehow in post season, you best believe the Giants DL will go after the Bucs OL.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Wait, so the HC for the Bucs actually condones them doing what they did on the kneel down?? WTF kindda s**t is that??? Dirty motherf**kers.

Apparently ESPN guys thinks it's ok, at least Jaws, Mangini, said so. Hasselbeck has an issue with injury possibility. I think it's bush league. That's a no-no. Sure come off the edge, but going at the OL's knees is a big no-no. If they meet again somehow in post season, you best believe the Giants DL will go after the Bucs OL.
I get the whole, "It's not over until the final whistle" mentality, but that was just b******t. They'll quickly gain the image of a dirty team by doing that.
totally different opinions on Around The Horn. All said it was dirty and disrespectful.
It was dirty, if you wanna play like that then tell the other team to expect it
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

according to their coach, the NYG's should've known because that's how he did it at Rutgers. Like anybody watched that s**t.

according to their coach, the NYG's should've known because that's how he did it at Rutgers. Like anybody watched that s**t.

lol

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Lulz.

I remember this play. I posted about it when it happened.

That dude the brother of our rookie TE.
Ready for some football! Hope both QBs suck ballz to make our Alex look even better, lolz.
Lol same I'm hoping both qb suck so Alex will have best passer rating

Not likely as falcons d sucks without grimes and Broncos d nothing special
INT for Manning's 2nd pass.. a poor one at that!
Peyton threw the pick
Well ok Peyton don't do thY bad you are on my fantasy team and I did start u over matt Ryan