Our division is representing!!!!

We will follow
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
cowboys losing to seattle is one
pjili over baltimore
arguably rams over redskins

no all of the pundits were saying the cowgirls were going to lose because of it being in seattle and their D. Redskins and Rams was an even matchup between up and coming D's and improving O's. Only other upset besides philly was AZ and the closest upset was Bucs nearly winning in NY.
pjili over baltimore

Nah, I expected the Seahawks to win, and for the Philly/Ravens to be a really close game. Seahawks are a totally different team at home versus the road, and the same goes for the Ravens.

The NFL betting lines would also suggest that. I think the Ravens were only giving like 2.5 points, and the Cowboys only 3 points.
Originally posted by dhp318:
pjili over baltimore

Nah, I expected the Seahawks to win, and for the Philly/Ravens to be a really close game. Seahawks are a totally different team at home versus the road, and the same goes for the Ravens.

The NFL betting lines would also suggest that. I think the Ravens were only giving like 2.5 points, and the Cowboys only 3 points.

No Philly was favored -3
  • Jiks
What a stupid intro. Would nail, but that's all.
Not enough niner red in intro
LET"S GO NINERS!!!!!!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
lol these are awesome

http://readandreact.net/2012/09/17/nfl-gifs-of-the-week-2012-week-two/

Trent Richardson is a boss.

This one should have had a flag thrown on it. IMO, it's a legit football play. But in today's game, this is an illegal hit. He should expect a fine.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Sep 17, 2012 at 10:15 AM ]
pjili over baltimore
The only surprise is the Cowboys-loss...Skins are not THAT good to be a big favorite in any game unless if they are going against the Raiders. And the Eagles are not that bad AND Jay Flacco is not that good.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This one should have had a flag thrown on it. IMO, it's a legit football play. But in today's game, this is an illegal hit. He should expect a fine.

Could've sworn I saw a flag fly after the hit. But yea, he'll get fined for that. Put the top of his helmet right on teh face mask. But lol @ Lee. Should know better as an NFL LB. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR HEAD ON A SWIVEL.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Sep 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM ]
What the hell was jacoby jones doing?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Wait, so the HC for the Bucs actually condones them doing what they did on the kneel down?? WTF kindda s**t is that??? Dirty motherf**kers.
Share 49ersWebzone