There are 183 users in the forums

*** WEEK 2 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/13 - 9/17 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Seattle looks good what should be a surprise to anyone here.
Rivers to Rosario, for their 3rd TD on the day - 24 to 3 - Maybe the Titans, don't like triple digit temperatures
Skins defense is so atrocious... secondary playing far off and making life stoopid easy for Sammy. These late games are teh suxxorz.
NFC west playing well. Damn.
Originally posted by niners94:

You know what we are still going to hear from some opposing fan that the 49ers play in a weak division.
I think the Rams are a little better than people think this year. This season is showing -- with a few teams -- what a difference a coach makes.

Fisher is a good coach, and I think he alone made that team a little better. It's still early, and no one's saying they'll have a winning record, but they're not a 4-win kind of team anymore.
Whenever I hear the name Wilson in the Seattle game all I can think of this Tom Hanks in that survivor movie.

Just means that the Niners, have to, and will play better !
Originally posted by taney71:
Whenever I hear the name Wilson in the Seattle game all I can think of this Tom Hanks in that survivor movie.

not scared. Skins and Coxboys are propped up by stupid media. Skins' win against NO looks a lot less impressive this week. Cards beat a good Patsies team, but Pats can't stop the run and cards depend on the run. We're just fine.

Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

Too funny. That is classic and just what I was thinking.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Should have started wright over cj, damn
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Russel Wilson gets a lot of good looks with those receivers.

offensive line is doing a great job imo

giving him great time

Which is crazy, considering how craptastic they were against the cards

ya i was very surprised by the hawks o line play
Seattle looks good what should be a surprise to anyone here.

They always look good in their own house, put them outside of it they're human.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
RG3 is everything people hoped Vick would develop into, but has never really been able to.
Share 49ersWebzone