There are 272 users in the forums

*** WEEK 2 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/13 - 9/17 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ware needs to go animal soon
I hate Dallas but they are getting raped by the officiating against Seattle too.
Haha the refs. What dips**ts
f**k it... gonna watch the Rams game more so than this Hawks one... just hand em the game, crappy Dallas D + refs
Skins need to fire Jim Haslett immediately. Don't even wait till the end of the game. Gone. Fired. Terrible.
i hope steven jackson requests a trade
Nice run by D. Richardson (Rams) ... 53 yards around the end
lol dumbass bradford
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Said Schiano in his postgame news conference (via the Tampa Bay Times):

"I don't know if that's not something that's done in the National Football League," Schiano said. "What I do with our football team is that we fight until they tell us game over. And there's nothing dirty about it, there's nothing illegal about it. We crowd the ball like a sneak defense and try to knock it loose. There's nothing…if people watched Rutgers, they would know that's what we do at the end of a game. We're not going to quit, that's just the way I coach and teach our players. If some people are upset about it, that's just the way it goes. I don't have any hesitation. That's the way we play. We play clean, hard football until they tell us the game is over."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/20204185/watch-tom-coughlin-has-contentious-hand-shake-with-greg-schiano
lol, Dallas sucks.

Bradford
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I hate Dallas but they are getting raped by the officiating against Seattle too.

Romo's short hopping all his passes.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Source with knowledge says Pats tight end Aaron Hernandez could miss up to six weeks with ankle injury.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Damn cowboys
Dallas looks like crap.
Share 49ersWebzone