There are 164 users in the forums

*** WEEK 2 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/13 - 9/17 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
This game is making the 49ers look even more awesome.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Obviously! We have the top 2 mlbs in the leauge lol. I said he's top 5.
Name your top 10 mlbs....

Just ILB's?

Yah, we go all lbs then we have to argue about pass rushers. I'm just trying to prove he's still one of the top at what he does.
dammit bears, get going. I have Alshon on my fantasy team.
Anyone feel like the Packers are trying to force their running game into working?
Damnit Forte is hurt.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by oldman9er:
disagree.. Even Marshall's range and wingspan has limits. The ball was catchable.. just barely... but Marshall was so wide open that you expect a good QB to put that ball in a better spot.

You clearly have some kind of dislike for Cutler which is blinding you.... That ball hit Marshall perfectly in the hands.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
lol Mayock
Originally posted by darkknight49:

same here he will have a great fantasy year with all attention on forte and marshall teams will have to play him 1 on 1 and his size is just amazing

too bad the bears have a crap o line its going to be no secret what they will do in draft
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
disagree.. Even Marshall's range and wingspan has limits. The ball was catchable.. just barely... but Marshall was so wide open that you expect a good QB to put that ball in a better spot.

You clearly have some kind of dislike for Cutler which is blinding you.... That ball hit Marshall perfectly in the hands.

Ya that was a beautiful throw, ball was right in his hands and Marshall just dropped it..
Originally posted by Jcool:

your opinion is duly noted

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Hoge ‏@AdamHogeCBS

Forte (ankle) return is doubtful.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by darkknight49:

same here he will have a great fantasy year with all attention on forte and marshall teams will have to play him 1 on 1 and his size is just amazing

too bad the bears have a crap o line its going to be no secret what they will do in draft

They're OL has sucked for years
[ Edited by ImaMod on Sep 13, 2012 at 7:36 PM ]
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Yah, we go all lbs then we have to argue about pass rushers. I'm just trying to prove he's still one of the top at what he does.

Just off the top of my head, 52, 53, Cushing, Johnson, Beason (healthy), Jackson, Fletcher, then you get into an area where you can argue Lewis, but there are a lot of guys like Henderson, Weatherspoon, etc., who I'd take first.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
They're OL has sucked for years

Drafted Carimi but he was lost for the season. From what I read from Bears fans, they felt their OL was much better than the outside perception of it.

( not saying I know for sure one way or the other )
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Just off the top of my head, 52, 53, Cushing, Johnson, Beason (healthy), Jackson, Fletcher, then you get into an area where you can argue Lewis, but there are a lot of guys like Henderson, Weatherspoon, etc., who I'd take first.

i'd take Ray Lewis over Johnson, Beason, Jackson and Fletcher
Share 49ersWebzone