There are 315 users in the forums

*** WEEK 2 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/13 - 9/17 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
so what do yall think? legit INT?

I'm not sure. I would say you can't overturn it.

was thinking this as well. Whichever way it was called would stand.

And that's what happened.

Does anyone else want to punch Nelson in the face? He has this smirk on him that I makes me want to pound away.

Just watch his face after Cully powned him on 4th down
throw that pick, Aaron... throw it! Nao!

No! I need a TD pass for my fantasy team!
Packers havent even played that good, i dont think from what ive seen the NFC north is the toughest division, its probably the AFC north or NFC south, as far as talented teams sprinked throughout the division.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dicekiller:
Cutler almost looked like he wanted to cry sitting there on the bench.

he always looks depressed

hes like that donkey from Winnie the Pooh
This is where no running game hurts

Does anyone else want to punch Nelson in the face? He has this smirk on him that I makes me want to pound away.

Haven't really thought about it, lol... but if he's a Packer, I'd happily drag him behind the woodshed and go to work on him.

( probably should rephrase that... )
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
im going for bears

packers are a bigger threat to our #1 seed

(i want homefield advantage in playoffs)

Yeah i guess that makes some sense, f**k it GO BEARS, i honestly was thinking coming into this week that the Bears may be a bigger threat to a 1 seed. But Cutler really isnt that good. And their Defense is nothing like ours, they have some good D lineman that can get sacks, but not near complete D.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Jay got that cottonmouth. must be high as fugg
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Packers havent even played that good, i dont think from what ive seen the NFC north is the toughest division, its probably the AFC north or NFC south, as far as talented teams sprinked throughout the division.

I think I agree with you. I want to watch the rest of the game but seriously neither team is playing well. Combine that with the Lions nearly losing to the Rams and the North isn't looking as strong as many think it is.

Haven't really thought about it, lol... but if he's a Packer, I'd happily drag him behind the woodshed and go to work on him.

Bring Alex Smith with you as you guys can have a blast

Originally posted by ElDannMann:
throw that pick, Aaron... throw it! Nao!

No! I need a TD pass for my fantasy team!

Bah... Fantasy Football is lame.

( to each his own.. I get the appeal, but it aint for me )
wow seriously cutler, that ant the way to pick up your lineman whos getting owned by one of the best. If I was Webb I'd let Matthews through a couple more times.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Bring Alex Smith with you as you guys can have a blast

Nah... me wants his wife back there.

He honestly looked scared after getting hit a couple times by our guys, whitner punished him on that 2 point conversion i believe, didnt stop the points but gave him a lick.
Share 49ersWebzone