Originally posted by Travisty13:
Garrett is a Jerry Jones yes-man, which is exactly what Jerry loves. The talk radio personalities down here in Dallas think there's no chance Garrett gets fired this year.
maybe that is why he'll get the axe though?? No one will see it coming?
My new list has to have it like this.
1. Pat Shurmur - New owner Jimmy Haslem might look to add his own stamp to the Browns with a complete cleaning of house and their 0-4 with no hope escaping a top 5 draft choice again. Haslem might feel like he "has to" do something.
2. Rex Ryan - Depending on how bad the implosion gets in the next few weeks. Say Holmes is out for 8+ weeks or IR'ed, Sanchez gets benched, Tebow tries his hardest to win....I can see this being Ryan's last year for sure.
3. Chan Gailey - Keeping it in the AFC East, the Bills are on a downward spiral, counting last season's week 6 the Bills are 3-9 and getting worse. Mario Williams' contract could prove to be crippling if he doesn't start producing soon.
Now here are the mandatory picks
4. Andy Reid - Lurie has made it very clear that this is it. Reid's saving grace might be to convince Lurie that cutting Vick loss in favor of Foles earns him another year on the job to develop Foles.
5. Norv Turner - Norv has been running on the steam late season rallies for a few years now. SD always starts slow and just about makes it interesting before tanking it. Their 3-1 so they are doing uncharacteristically well right now, perhaps Norv has finally figured it out?
[ Edited by sfout on Oct 1, 2012 at 9:15 PM ]