There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which coach gets fired this year?

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Norv will get fired during the season
Pete Carroll and his below .500 w-l record.
1.Whisenhunt...The Cards invested a heck of a lot of money in Kolb. Dont think that Kolb will save Ken's job.
2.Carroll...how many QBs has Petey tried out during his stint in Seattle already? And what the hell was this Whitehurst-trade good for (I mean when he went to Seattle)? Same story like with Ken: Wilson has to pan out as their future NOW. Whole team has to.

Norv is too easy, thus he is not on the poll.
[ Edited by communist on Sep 10, 2012 at 4:42 PM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I could see Philbin going if Miami is super Cam Cameron bad... also with their owner I feel the same about Jacksonville.
Originally posted by Paul:
I could see Philbin going if Miami is super Cam Cameron bad... also with their owner I feel the same about Jacksonville.

they were just hired this year
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:

and there's been plenty of one & done coaches over the years.
I'm too lazy: could you name some from the recent past?
Originally posted by jreff22:

Neither will be fired that fast.
Originally posted by communist:
1.Whisenhunt...The Cards invested a heck of a lot of money in Kolb. Dont think that Kolb will save Ken's job.
2.Carroll...how many QBs has Petey tried out during his stint in Seattle already? And what the hell was this Whitehurst-trade good for (I mean when he went to Seattle)? Same story like with Ken: Wilson has to pan out as their future NOW. Whole team has to.

Norv is too easy, thus he is not on the poll.

The Chargers did a mini-Kolb job on Whitehurst. At the time, some people around the league believed that Whitehurst had better potential than a backup.
The Chargers? or the Seahawks?
Pat Shurmur for Cleveland. Couldn't you totally see this happening? A new owner just bought the team and is on record as wanting to clean house. The team is awful. Half the offense are rookies. Did anyone else see Weeden getting lost under the American flag they spread out over the field for pregame? And that was the best part of his day vs Philly. They got 4 picks off Vick and still lost. It's going to be a long year for the Browns.
Rex Ryan
Do you fire the replacement replacement coach?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Pat Shurmur
&
Jim Schwartz
Rex Ryan: New York fans can be brutal. Unless they make the playoffs, Ryan may be in serious trouble.

All the promises for naught and now they bring in Tim Tebow who I like personally, but not as my QB.

Sanchez is struggling but Tebow isn't going to fare any better. The truth is that the entire team has regressed.

It matters not to the New York fans that they have had some major injuries, they are an impatient crowd.