Jason Garrett
Mike Shanahan
Mike Munchak

On the bubble:

If Schiano finishes strong, he stays
Marvin Lewis if they don't make the playoffs

Surprise firings:

Gus Bradley would be a surprise..but if the GM is fired he may go to

By the way..Is Jason Garrett Jerry Jones' illegitimate son?

I've been saying this forever. Dude looks just like a young Jerry Jones.

I demand they get a DNA test.
  • dj43
Greg Roman
Originally posted by dj43:
Greg Roman

i hope that happens tomorrow
Shannahan come back as OC?
This weakass NFC East may just save Garrett this year.
Looks like Rex is back on the hot seat.
Kubiak and Shanahan will get fired this offseason, BOOK IT
jerry jones already stated a couple days that the gingers job is more than safe. they can miss the playoffs again, and he wont fire him.

depending on what else happens with this RG3s situation, i can see shanahan getting fired as well.

kubiak is safe, no way they fire him. i cant blame all those picks on kubiak, i will be shocked if he is let go.

frazier and munchak are probably gonna get fired as well.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
jerry jones already stated a couple days that the gingers job is more than safe. they can miss the playoffs again, and he wont fire him.

depending on what else happens with this RG3s situation, i can see shanahan getting fired as well.

kubiak is safe, no way they fire him. i cant blame all those picks on kubiak, i will be shocked if he is let go.

gotta disagree when it comes to kubiak. nfl is still a 'what have you done for me lately' league
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

gotta disagree when it comes to kubiak. nfl is still a 'what have you done for me lately' league

i agree. that andre johnson sideline blow up is a good sign he lost the locker room......

Mike Shanahan
Greg Schiano
Tom Coughlin
Gary Kubiak
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Nov 27, 2013 at 11:37 AM ]
I don't see Coughlin going anywhere.. he won two superbowls already and remember the last time he was on the hot seat? the team rallied around him and became dominant for a few years. Where the giants have gone wrong is on the O-line and RBs, some of the easier areas to fix with one good draft.
Greg Schiano, much to the delight of Anthony Davis
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing

I expect Gary Kubiak will be fired today as the coach of the Texans
Kubiak.
Share 49ersWebzone