There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Parys Haralson

And so it starts....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,866
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows The 49ers have signed Clark Haggans to a 1-year deal and placed Parys Haralson on injured reserve.

Sucks.

ok. now do we need another back up linebacker? i was wrong in thinking clark would just be a stop gap and band aid. with parys on the shelf do we need another guy?
yes, 3 is not enough
maybe we can see what julian peterson is doing.. someone had a list of best available guys out there, clark was three on that list, who is next? Laboy?

If Cam is healthy I would bring him up and sign somebody else to the PS. We have under 1 mill right now to sign players and the season hasn't even started.
well i was pretty stupid to poo poo those two rookies we drafted getting hurt. i said,, no big deal , we still have three solid ones left
Originally posted by susweel:
Are you guys happy now Parris Hillton is on IR.

I blame her lifestyle more than football!
Originally posted by susweel:
Are you guys happy now Parris Hillton is on IR.

You spelled Paris and Hilton wrong...c'mon man! And I certainly hope no one is happy he's hurt because that's dumb.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,866
Originally posted by mayo49:
Haralson was over his head as a starter. He won't be missed.
mayo.. with smith and books hurting, he was huge, now he is out, we have a 35 year old we have to rely on for more than just five snaps a game plus he could be suspended and we do not know if smith and brooks are 100 per cent in green bay against rogers. I admire you and your penis but i think you are underestimating things a bit given our current situation at outside linebacker
Originally posted by mayo49:
Haralson was over his head as a starter. He won't be missed.


thats a little harsh, man has been damn consistant and always great at getting key tackles
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows The 49ers have signed Clark Haggans to a 1-year deal and placed Parys Haralson on injured reserve.

Sucks.

ok. now do we need another back up linebacker? i was wrong in thinking clark would just be a stop gap and band aid. with parys on the shelf do we need another guy?
yes, 3 is not enough
maybe we can see what julian peterson is doing.. someone had a list of best available guys out there, clark was three on that list, who is next? Laboy?

If Cam is healthy I would bring him up and sign somebody else to the PS. We have under 1 mill right now to sign players and the season hasn't even started.
well i was pretty stupid to poo poo those two rookies we drafted getting hurt. i said,, no big deal , we still have three solid ones left

Cam is now the #3 IMO if the suspension holds for Haggans
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,866
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by susweel:
Are you guys happy now Parris Hillton is on IR.

You spelled Paris and Hilton wrong...c'mon man! And I certainly hope no one is happy he's hurt because that's dumb.
well someone just posted in another thread, the best thing for the niners is for alex to get hurt next year so ck can take over.. this kind of thinking is not exactly new here
last time I checked we still have Aldon and Brooks, just because they were injured earlier this year doesn't mean they're going to get injured again.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,866
Originally posted by jreff22:
Cam is now the #3 IMO if the suspension holds for Haggans

thank you 22,, usually i do not fly off the handle but this has me more than concerned especially since we are not playing the sisters of the poor sunday
Originally posted by cciowa:
well someone just posted in another thread, the best thing for the niners is for alex to get hurt next year so ck can take over.. this kind of thinking is not exactly new here

Sounds like a number of folks on the zone! (in the zone?...at the zone?...grammar!).
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
last time I checked we still have Aldon and Brooks, just because they were injured earlier this year doesn't mean they're going to get injured again.

more of a question if they are 100%...and you know need an occasional breather
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,866
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
last time I checked we still have Aldon and Brooks, just because they were injured earlier this year doesn't mean they're going to get injured again.

more of a question if they are 100%...and you know need an occasional breather
since they are both"working through something".. you can not be assured they are 100 per cent as 22 said. this is a terrible area to be short or not 100 per cent in vs rogers in green bay. for those who think otherwise, i think you are just whistling past the end zone
It would have been better if he was the 3rd OLB.
No matter what you thought about Haralson, the Niners need some depth at OLB. Haggans is a decent emergency pickup, but they do need one more player IMO. Is Cam Johnson ready? I don't think so because of his knee injury. My guess is they need to bring back Alama-Francis or Bahktiari, especially if Haggans gets suspended.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Sep 3, 2012 at 12:40 PM ]
...