There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Parys Haralson

Originally posted by Allx9er:
Would like to see a little more rotation just to keep him fresh but i dont miss haralason one bit

Agree with the first part. HOwever, I do think Haralason had some vet. experience worth seeing on the field every now and then.
Originally posted by taney71:
Would like to see a little more rotation just to keep him fresh but i dont miss haralason one bit

Agree with the first part. HOwever, I do think Haralason had some vet. experience worth seeing on the field every now and then.

Maybe 15%-20% of the snaps.....maaaybe
wont be back next year
Originally posted by jreff22:
wont be back next year

thank god
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
wont be back next year

thank god

This
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
This

Its not like we need depth at OLB or anything
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
This

Its not like we need depth at OLB or anything

draft
draft

Why put all your chips in one basket when you have a solid reliable veteran who is already well schooled in the system we run? They drafted two OLBs in 2011 and they were still planning on counting on Haralson to be a major contributor this year.
Originally posted by DirtyP:
draft

Why put all your chips in one basket when you have a solid reliable veteran who is already well schooled in the system we run? They drafted two OLBs in 2011 and they were still planning on counting on Haralson to be a major contributor this year.

its a cash issue
How much cap money will we save if he leaves?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
How much cap money will we save if he leaves?

roughly 2.5 mil... the spotrac site usually has this accurately, but is now apparently demanding you make an account to view such numbers... so f**k that.. I'm going off of ninercaphell's and rotoworld's numbers.
Originally posted by taney71:

Maybe 15%-20% of the snaps.....maaaybe

I'm ok with that. Perhaps put him out there on 2nd downs to give Smith a rest now and then.
Does anyone else feel our run defense has suffered ever since Parys lost his spot to Aldon? He was very good against the run and this year we've already given up a few 100 yard rushers. I think Parys is underrated by the zone...
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
Does anyone else feel our run defense has suffered ever since Parys lost his spot to Aldon? He was very good against the run and this year we've already given up a few 100 yard rushers. I think Parys is underrated by the zone...

Yup. He was a run stuffer.