There are 237 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Parys Haralson

What is the status of Parys Haralson? Matt Barrows reports he may go on IR.
You just answered your own question
Is a great guy
Ive got a call into my insider at 49er HQ, ill update you as soon as im off the phone.......
i heard he has a groin injury.
IR? wow

Cam Johnson may be added to the 53 faster than I expected.
Seriously ... that would suck. Due to injuries we are very thin at that position.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFrush:
IR? wow

Cam Johnson may be added to the 53 faster than I expected.

I think he missed a lot of practices but he should know the playbook. We could probably add him and put celek on the practice squad. Unless there is a better free agent out there
We still have Aldon Smith and Brooks, Haralson sucks.
haralson should get cut! haralson sucks! haralson bla bla...insert nonhearlded 9er should get cut sucks....same o'l pathetic as s**t. if you are not a "top" 9er u will get s**tted on by your 9er fans base.
if it was this bad why didnt we go after more guys until now?
Originally posted by jreff22:

We drafted two guys, but they both got injured; one is on IR, the other is just recovering. I guess we really weren't impressed by any of the other OLB's in camp.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by jreff22:

We drafted two guys, but they both got injured; one is on IR, the other is just recovering. I guess we really weren't impressed by any of the other OLB's in camp.

should've been a FA upgrade

not worth this...2012: $2.45 million, 2013: $2.57 million
Originally posted by Afrikan:
haralson should get cut! haralson sucks! haralson bla bla...insert nonhearlded 9er should get cut sucks....same o'l pathetic as s**t. if you are not a "top" 9er u will get s**tted on by your 9er fans base.

It's not being s**t on, fact is he has gone downhill since his extension in 2009, he hasn't produced at all. Should of cut ties, makes too much at $2.45M, compared to a guy like Haggans at $925K($54)K with vet minimum credit).