LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

*** WEEK 1 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/5 - 9/10 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
The rams should be a 5-7 win team this year...they won't be a pushover like last year. I think Cardinals take their spot at the bottom of the nfcw
Originally posted by Gore_21:
So are you guys rooting for Rams or Lions... having rams 0-1 would be nice but them taking out the lions is nice as well.

Gotta root against a division opponent first, but not too concerned if Rams win.
Rams won't be a factor so I can care less if they win, I can't stand Schwartz so I want the lions to lose
these games are too daymn long. quit it with these damn commercials.
Philly missed the FG.... still down by 6 in the 4th
For CT and ET 3:25 and 4:25 is a late start but it might be nice not having to have games cut off.... looks like we could have 2 OT games and a few with 8 minutes left yet that probably won't be done by the normal 3:15 cutoff

does anybody know if cbs is following the same rules? they would start at 3:05 a lot of times... are they all moving to 3:25 ct or just fox?
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 9, 2012 at 1:08 PM ]
So are you guys rooting for Rams or Lions... having rams 0-1 would be nice but them taking out the lions is nice as well.

lions... non-divisional
WTF has been up with Stafford?

I'm hoping for a time/space fracture allowing them both to lose.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol Rams

Great catch by Calvin Johnson... and a great TD by the Lions
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol Rams

This lol
Lions win. Stafford is still poop.
haha, detroit scored.
suck it, Rams, lol!
Share 49ersWebzone