There are 206 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerjok:
This is possibly the hottest woman on the face of the earth. She also has a product line called the honest company providing wholesome and healthy nontoxic consumer items for mothers and their babies, which is also kind of a turn on.
Jessica Alba's company allegedly made false claims about its products and now it's paying the price. Alba's Honest Company has agreed to fork over $1.55 mil to settle claims it misled customers into thinking its soaps and cleaning products didn't contain a certain chemical ... but they did.

According to the suit ... the actress' company marketed products as being free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). Turns out it IS an ingredient in a different compound used in its products.

The company's agreed to pay consumers who feel they got duped. They can get a check or Honest.com credits. The company's also vowed to fix its marketing mistakes, and claims it's already reformulated products to address the issue.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/08/jessica-alba-honest-company-class-action-settlement/
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You don't even have to smack her in the face. Maybe just a quick kick to the knee, she goes down, and then put her in a choke hold until she's out. If you're really quick, get your phone out and film the whole thing so the cops believe you.

Not sure my first thought here is "I want to kick her in the knee."

"...kick her in the knee."

NOT me.

That is w/out a doubt Not my first thought when I see that picture.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You don't even have to smack her in the face. Maybe just a quick kick to the knee, she goes down, and then put her in a choke hold until she's out. If you're really quick, get your phone out and film the whole thing so the cops believe you.

Not sure my first thought here is "I want to kick her in the knee."

"...kick her in the knee."

NOT me.

That is w/out a doubt Not my first thought when I see that picture.

Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
This is possibly the hottest woman on the face of the earth. She also has a product line called the honest company providing wholesome and healthy nontoxic consumer items for mothers and their babies, which is also kind of a turn on.
Jessica Alba's company allegedly made false claims about its products and now it's paying the price. Alba's Honest Company has agreed to fork over $1.55 mil to settle claims it misled customers into thinking its soaps and cleaning products didn't contain a certain chemical ... but they did.

According to the suit ... the actress' company marketed products as being free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). Turns out it IS an ingredient in a different compound used in its products.

The company's agreed to pay consumers who feel they got duped. They can get a check or Honest.com credits. The company's also vowed to fix its marketing mistakes, and claims it's already reformulated products to address the issue.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/08/jessica-alba-honest-company-class-action-settlement/

I'm pretty sure Alba was completely aware of every chemical that goes into the goods she markets...
Is he in jail yet??
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo
The felony DV case against former 49ers CB Tramaine Brock has been dismissed, Santa Clara DA spokesman says. Brock is currently a free agent

Matt Barrows @mattbarrows
Four teams -- including #49ers -- have inquired about Brock since charges were dismissed Tuesday afternoon.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by okdkid:
The felony DV case against former 49ers CB Tramaine Brock has been dismissed, Santa Clara DA spokesman says. Brock is currently a free agent

Four teams -- including #49ers -- have inquired about Brock since charges were dismissed Tuesday afternoon.

Please stay away Lynch, far away. 49ers don't need his giving up play ass, I thought we were over this scrub.
Someone will pick him up quick

The Blaine Gabbert of defense, even though the CB position is not a strong suite this year id rather give playing time to the younger DB's rather then bring this bum back.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Please stay away Lynch, far away. 49ers don't need his giving up play ass, I thought we were over this scrub.

We need some sort of vet presence, I wouldn't hate bringing him back if it's on a cheap deal. I doubt he comes back though...talk about awkward lol.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:

We need some sort of vet presence, I wouldn't hate bringing him back if it's on a cheap deal. I doubt he comes back though...talk about awkward lol.

49ers have Will Davis, Dontae Johnson and Eric Reid, Brock really only has two years on them one year if you count actual game time experience. I would've loved to see them bring in Leon Hall, now that's a former Pro Bowl veteran the DB's could learn off from.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Remember: He's still looking at significant NFL discipline. Four to six games has been the rumor.

With DJ now out, Witherspoon being so green and Reaser being unproven, they may need to think about bringing him back . I wouldn't be opposed to it
49ers have Will Davis, Dontae Johnson and Eric Reid, Brock really only has two years on them one year if you count actual game time experience. I would've loved to see them bring in Leon Hall, now that's a former Pro Bowl veteran the DB's could learn off from.

Will Davis bro? he has zero starts to his name... I'm talking about starts on the outside. Reid doesn't play CB.

DJ has 6 starts in 3 yrs Brock has 40 starts for us. We need some serious help at CB especially on the outside.

While I like Hall he's a slot guy which I think were fine at.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Aug 9, 2017 at 10:10 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Will Davis bro? he has zero starts to his name... I'm talking about starts on the outside. Reid doesn't play CB.

DJ has 6 starts in 3 yrs Brock has 40 starts for us. We need some serious help at CB especially on the outside.

While I like Hall he's a slot guy which I think were fine at.

But all been in the league for quite some time and played is my point. Seriously though, I don't like scum bags like Brock, even though his charges were dismissed, it doesn't mean he didn't do it. i rather just move on.
Share 49ersWebzone