LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 199 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Constantine:

Where can I get a Tramaine Brock jercey... can't find them in stores... I can't wait to see what he does this year after he recovers from his foot injury

Why would you want his jersey he's mediocre at best.

Brock has made huge strides since the beging and his instincts make him fun to watch. Yeah he's made mistakes but he's it seems that everytime he has he's turned it upside down learned and improved. Id say watch a see and well what has to be said at thee end of this season. Ps texting this on my droid sorry
Turf-toe really sucks it can just drag on for weeks. I swear this team has constantly sustained f**ked up injuries the last couple years.
I remember when half this board wanted him off the team, myself included. Brock can you please get better quick and make us eat piles more of crow!
That Dantay Jonhson needs to step up. He's got good size. He just needs to learn on the fly.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
I remember when half this board wanted him off the team, myself included. Brock can you please get better quick and make us eat piles more of crow!

I was on the bandwagon. I am so glad I was wrong.
When is this guy gonna get back on the field? Over a sprained toe, he's missed, what 6 weeks? Give me a break already!
Originally posted by braap49er:
When is this guy gonna get back on the field? Over a sprained toe, he's missed, what 6 weeks? Give me a break already!

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. Turf toe is a serious issue for football players.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DeUh:

Bump

When I heard he hurt his toe, I knew he would miss a lot of time. A toe injury is one of the worst injuries for an athlete. Hall-of-Fame linebacker Jack Lambert had to retire because of a toe injury.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

When I heard he hurt his toe, I knew he would miss a lot of time. A toe injury is one of the worst injuries for an athlete. Hall-of-Fame linebacker Jack Lambert had to retire because of a toe injury.

hampered deion sanders for years aswell

• DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
Turf toe is a serious issue

This.
IR?
Originally posted by crabman82:

Ended his career.
http://www.prorehabpc.com/resources/library/turf-toe-what-is-it.aspx
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 10, 2014 at 7:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Ended his career.

and then deion came back....
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Ended his career.

and then deion came back....
and stole teams money
Share 49ersWebzone