There are 274 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
risk taker. He barely got a finger tip on the ball to change it's direction at the last second. He doesn't touch it, that's a TD.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
risk taker. He barely got a finger tip on the ball to change it's direction at the last second. He doesn't touch it, that's a TD.

So close to taking that to the house tho! Love his confidence!
Originally posted by socalniner:

So close to taking that to the house tho! Love his confidence!

Love his confidence too. No time to hesitate in that instance. Either make a break on the ball, or tackle him after he gets the first down. Sometimes you have to take risks to make a play.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 10, 2013 at 2:22 PM ]

He also almost had a pick 6 on Wilson. Brock is playing at a high level, I'm glad we extended him. It feels good to develop our own talent. If we could only do this with WR's we would be golden!

just a big gain.

don't forget he knows he can do that because #35 is behind him

also anyone wondering why aldon didn't have a huge impact on the game..
look where they have him... and he was doing that most of the game sunday.
[ Edited by jonesadrian on Dec 10, 2013 at 2:51 PM ]
That play had three possibilities: pick six, incompletion, or a decent gain for SEA. I think it was a smart gamble.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
DIS MUTHAf**kA!

P.S. Can we just cut Rodgers and resign Brown.
Brock and Culliver and Wright...some MEN back there that won't get shoved around. Maybe Fangio won't give clean releases ALL DAY LONG (with these guys) when the pass rush clearly isn't getting there! HELLOOOO?
Today was really his first meh game but wow I love this guy. He's got a swag about him I love
Originally posted by NCommand:
Brock and Culliver and Wright...some MEN back there that won't get shoved around. Maybe Fangio won't give clean releases ALL DAY LONG (with these guys) when the pass rush clearly isn't getting there! HELLOOOO?

If I remember correctly Cully played a lot of bump and run he was the only one who did

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Today was really his first meh game but wow I love this guy. He's got a swag about him I love

you can say the same about Bowman for this game. But both these dudes made up for it on one play. Bowman owes Brock a beer.
DIS MUTHAf**kA!

P.S. Can we just cut Rodgers and resign Brown.
Lol. You ain't neva lied.
How much of that 16 mil do you think Brock earned on that play? Might have earned it all the way he helped send off Candlestick. Yeah Brock has had a handful of near pick 6s. He could be an Asante Samuel type player but hopefully he doesn't lose on his gambles as much as Samuel did. Guys like that get a lot of picks but give up big plays when they miss. I think Fangio will keep him under wraps a more than Samuel was allowed though. Fangio is huge on keeping everything in front of him.
Originally posted by blm7754:
Agreed. Brock should be history. Cox is playing much better.

Top 4 CBs: T. Brown, Culliver, Rodgers, and Cox

Top 4 Safeties: Goldson, Whitner, Spillman, and Robinson

We should keep 9 DBs. So is Brock more valuable than Colin Jones or Michael Thomas?

100% on all counts
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
He's toast.

Orly?
Share 49ersWebzone