There are 210 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Got contract details before anyone else

http://ninercaphell.com/2013/11/23/tramaine-brocks-contract-details-according-to-a-source/#doc3

NOTE: Forgot to mention his incentives are $250K for 60% play time and/or 6 INTs, and $500K for 80% play time and/or 6 INTs, I didn't factor those in. The 1st seems Likely to be earned. The second is probable if he wins the starter spot, so he could be making an additional $500,000 a year in incentives.

I just had contact with a source, who informed me of Tramaine Brock's new deal, which has a $3.75 million signing bonus, along with yearly $320,000 roster bonuses, tied into the 46-man active gameday roster, and yearly $130,000 workout bonuses. He also has playing time incentives.

His base salaries are, $800,000(2014), $1.85 million(2015), $2.7 million(2016), $3.1 million(2017).

His $1.323 million base salary stays the same for 2013. His $800,000 2014 base salary is guaranteed.

His cap numbers are as follows.

2014- $2 million

2015- $3.05 million

2016- $3.9 million

2017- $4.3 million
[ Edited by AB81Rules on Nov 23, 2013 at 4:57 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Well after seeing those numbers, I don't think that's too rich of a contract for what the 9ers signed him to. I still wouldn't of signed him for that much or that long.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Well after seeing those numbers, I don't think that's too rich of a contract for what the 9ers signed him to. I still wouldn't of signed him for that much or that long.

Agreed. I'm not sure he's anything special, but maybe he'll play well in the system like T-Brown has.

He's the best CB on our team this season by far. It's not close. He's worth more.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He's the best CB on our team this season by far. It's not close. He's worth more.

At $4M a yr average, he is well worth it. In reality, the deal isn't worth $16M fully. He has those incentives for playing time. He should at least see the $250K a yr with 60% play time, and the 80% would be attainable if he becomes a long term starter.

His $7M guarantee comes from his $3.75M signing bonus, $800K base guarantee in 2014, $1.85M base guarantee if on roster for april 1st 2015, and $600K of his 2016 base, also on April 1st, 2016 though.
http://ninercaphell.com/tramaine-brock/

Updated his cap page, his breakdown is in the above link.
great job Trent locking up the most improved player on the team from last year1
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

they did for ahmed plummer and that work out
I'd still like them to re-sign Brown for a similar number and have Cully #3, Wright #4 with Morris / high round rookie at 5/6 with Carlos and his $6 million base gone
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
I'd still like them to re-sign Brown for a similar number and have Cully #3, Wright #4 with Morris / high round rookie at 5/6 with Carlos and his $6 million base gone

it's nice to want things.

Brown is going to cash in, in the offseason.

ballin
I love T-Brock. I think he can be a little bit bigger version of Tim Jennings.
Wow, this guy just f**king earned his extension last night. -After this guy got the starter job + treatment, he was just destroying Josh Morgan; throwing him to the sidelines like a piece of garbage. Wow, this guy has a nasty streak, he's doing that 'tug' s**t Richard Sherman gets away with (as all the great CBs in the league). He was a diamond in the rough.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Got contract details before anyone else

http://ninercaphell.com/2013/11/23/tramaine-brocks-contract-details-according-to-a-source/#doc3

NOTE: Forgot to mention his incentives are $250K for 60% play time and/or 6 INTs, and $500K for 80% play time and/or 6 INTs, I didn't factor those in. The 1st seems Likely to be earned. The second is probable if he wins the starter spot, so he could be making an additional $500,000 a year in incentives.

I just had contact with a source, who informed me of Tramaine Brock's new deal, which has a $3.75 million signing bonus, along with yearly $320,000 roster bonuses, tied into the 46-man active gameday roster, and yearly $130,000 workout bonuses. He also has playing time incentives.

His base salaries are, $800,000(2014), $1.85 million(2015), $2.7 million(2016), $3.1 million(2017).

His $1.323 million base salary stays the same for 2013. His $800,000 2014 base salary is guaranteed.

His cap numbers are as follows.

2014- $2 million

2015- $3.05 million

2016- $3.9 million

2017- $4.3 million

just want to give credit where credit is due. AB found out the details of Brock's deal nearly a full week before PFT was able to publish the details on it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/28/the-details-of-the-tramaine-brock-deal/
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Wow, this guy just f**king earned his extension last night. -After this guy got the starter job + treatment, he was just destroying Josh Morgan; throwing him to the sidelines like a piece of garbage. Wow, this guy has a nasty streak, he's doing that 'tug' s**t Richard Sherman gets away with (as all the great CBs in the league). He was a diamond in the rough.

Agree. Hope he continues to play with that nasty & aggressive streak!
Share 49ersWebzone