LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
So where are the people that were debating me in the offseason acting like Brock stinks?
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
So where are the people that were debating me in the offseason acting like Brock stinks?

I don't know, but your name makes me miss Chris Culliver.
Don't worry, Cully will come stronger than ever!!! We haven't missed a beat with our replacements though. The secondary once again ranks in the top 5 just as they did last year.
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
Don't worry, Cully will come stronger than ever!!! We haven't missed a beat with our replacements though. The secondary once again ranks in the top 5 just as they did last year.

That's with our best pass rusher f**king up his life too.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
That's with our best pass rusher f**king up his life too.

[ Edited by NeonNiner on Oct 9, 2013 at 2:06 PM ]
Congrats on the player of the week honors. Great game last week, now do it again!
need to sign him to an affordable new contract before he gets in to free agency becuase someone will overpay him
Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
need to sign him to an affordable new contract before he gets in to free agency becuase someone will overpay him

how about we let him play a few more games
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Congrats on the player of the week honors. Great game last week, now do it again!

This. Great job by Brock. Hopefully he can continue his play as we move forward. I will eat crow in I did think we should have cut him in the off-season and kept Cooper. Keep making me look silly Brock!
Question.... I haven't been following Brock all that closely, but is he legit, or did he just have a lucky game of his life against the King of Pick Six?

I'm hoping it's the former.

Originally posted by tohara3:

This. Great job by Brock. Hopefully he can continue his play as we move forward. I will eat crow in I did think we should have cut him in the off-season and kept Cooper. Keep making me look silly Brock!

Really good game from Brock. Fangio hinted in TC that it was close competition between Brock and Nnamdi. People may overlook the comment as camp rhetoric, but maybe Fangio was just telling how it is.

Good for the team and Brock that he's stepping into a starting role level of play when given the chance.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
how about we let him play a few more games

Yes please. He's played well before so its not like he's a total surprise but he's also been abused at times as well. Not to mention he was beat out for the #3 spot by Nnamdi so we'll see. Personally I think Nnamdi played well for us. Not elite but better than serviceable. Last week's game was encouraging but I'm trying to curb my excitement some until he gets more playing time. Hopefully it was the breakout performance he needed and can build on that.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:

Cooper is looking pretty good in KC. You don't look that silly.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Great game but before we jump the gun some of this is Schaub being retarded. He plays solid again I will say he should start at nickel.

I hear that, a look at it for what it is approach. Reality is good medicine.
Last week Brock was matched up a lot with Johnson, I don't know if this was scheme or based on formations. But from my seats it looked like Schaub almost tried to pick on Brock, but Brock was stuck to him big time, no separation. We all know the results. Brock isn't big, but very physical and fast. We have several corners when everyone is healthy (Culliver and Nnamdi), but a few guys we are losing for sure next year. How do you guys feel about seeing what Brock really has this week. I mean sticking him on Fitz for majority of the game and see how he responds, Brock has been balling this yr, not just last game but before he got hurt as well. Let's see if our corners of the future are Brock, Brown and Culliver. Thoughts?
Share 49ersWebzone