LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Huge upgrade over Nmandi. I can't believe he wasn't starting before. He's better vs. the run and pass.
Kid is good. Let's hope he can keep it up.
Nmandi should get his job back because its not fair to lose your job because of an injury.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Nmandi should get his job back because its not fair to lose your job because of an injury.

I see what you did there...lol
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Nmandi should get his job back because its not fair to lose your job because of an injury and ability.

I see what you did there...lol

Kid has been playing really well. Nnamdi as the dime works for me
  • cools
  • Veteran
And most of the posters here wanted him cut...
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Funny to read the posts NOW, but look at how this thread began. LuLz
Originally posted by cools:

After the NFCCG, I was one of them! But if he keeps up this pace, long-term deal with the Niners would be cool with me.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by cools:

After the NFCCG, I was one of them! But if he keeps up this pace, long-term deal with the Niners would be cool with me.

Yeah I was really pissed when he gave up that TD to Manningham, but to be fair to him, he was a young player in his second year who had to come in in a high pressure situation because Goldson decided to take out one of our starting CBs and almost took out the other one in OT.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
kid had one good game against a sorry ass INT prone QB. Lets not go swallowing his dong just yet.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
kid had one good game against a sorry ass INT prone QB. Lets not go swallowing his dong just yet.

Too late, already gonna go get B-ROCK tatted on my chest
He's small, 5'10" and also a free agent. If his good play continues he'll set himself up for a big payday.

He's had 2 good games.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Too late, already gonna go get B-ROCK tatted on my chest

LOL
Share 49ersWebzone