There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

** Week 3 NFL Preseason Games Thread 8/23 - 8/26 **

lol, can we just play the cards week one like we usually do? cant wait to crush these f**kers!
LOL Trent Dilfer is kind of a douche

He says about Kolb's horrible pass to a wide open tight end was a "timing issue" not an "inaccurate pass"...

So on the next play Kolb makes the worst pass I've ever seen and gets picked off.
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 23, 2012 at 6:30 PM ]
Fitz is on the phone to his agent... asking how difficult it will be to get out of that new contract and come to play for us!
Arizona in some trouble, long season. Where's all the dockett smack talk now?
Ok well that wasn't a bad throw
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Ok well that wasn't a bad throw

true... I'd like to see downfield to know whether the DBs came up or gave up on expecting a deep throw?
that was an obvious holding call missed on the LT there...
Originally posted by oldman9er:
true... I'd like to see downfield to know whether the DBs came up or gave up on expecting a deep throw?

Yeah, the replay showed that 32 didn't stay disciplined and gave up on the thought that Kolb would throw it or escape sack
Oh god here we go with the man love for kolb by dilfer
Fitz IS their offense.
I would be so mad if I was Skeleton right now.
oooo, QB controversy!
not sure how Skelton won the starting job. As bad as Kolb looks, he is looking better than Skelton imo.
Kolb might have locked up the starting job with that drive. With the money he's making, it's his job to lose.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
oooo, QB controversy!

Yeah, this could be good for us. The two QBs unsettled for them is a good thing. Either way, that OL will screw them hard..