There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Another shooting involving a Raiders preseason game

LINK

[ Edited by JoseCortez on Aug 19, 2012 at 12:48 PM ]
Not about the raiders its about dumb ass fans who take matters too far. It just so happens that it seams as if raider fans are a part of the more advertised occurrences.
Some dumb arse niner fans too
typical
hah. it was an verbal altercation and an accidental shooting. lol
Damn Raiders
those preseason tix are sometimes free.

Anyone can get a ticket. You have like 50 epic beardmen and 25 Robin Williams' on coke walking around spouting drunken rhetoric.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Not about the raiders its about dumb ass fans who take matters too far. It just so happens that it seams as if raider fans are a part of the more advertised occurrences.

every team has stupid fans. but the raiders fans take it to another level.... (and philly to the next level after that)
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

every team has stupid fans. but the raiders fans take it to another level.... (and philly to the next level after that)

this.

they try to make it seem like its cool to be OVER THE TOP douchy. i hear them say stuff like " im not a raider fan im a raider, its a difference, being a raider is a lifestyle" ect...
its all pretty stupid to me but hey if its cool to be known as the Aholes around the lg more power to you. But dont be suprised when you're rebuilding for 10 years cant get a new stadium and nobody wants to play for you.
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

this.

they try to make it seem like its cool to be OVER THE TOP douchy. i hear them say stuff like " im not a raider fan im a raider, its a difference, being a raider is a lifestyle" ect...
its all pretty stupid to me but hey if its cool to be known as the Aholes around the lg more power to you. But dont be suprised when you're rebuilding for 10 years cant get a new stadium and nobody wants to play for you.

that!! already nobody wants to coach them!!! majority of the Raiders/Niners trash talk are started by Raider fans. You see a noticeable amount of Raider fans going to niner games JUST TO TALK SH*T, i've been to Colosseum once.... no niner fans............

1st year after the pre-season battle of the bay gets cancelled, Niner fans are relatively good natured and the Raider fans are getting in shootouts.
the shooter called the cops and waited by the victim. that was no raider fan.
Ban Raider fans from opposing stadiums. Let them go to their own stadiums and beat up on eachother.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Ban Raider fans from opposing stadiums. Let them go to their own stadiums and beat up on eachother.

This...I have been to raiders games at the Coliseum in oakland and it is absolutely disgusting and I have been to a game at the Stick vs. the raiders and the aura that they bring with them is filthy. Definitely would never bring my children to a raider game.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Shooter was a former cop, reportedly done it self defense or accidentily

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/30/shooter-in-raiders-cardinals-fan-incident-is-a-former-cop/