There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official 2012 OUT FOR THE YEAR Injury Tracker

Hate to hear that. Sucks for Sam and the Rams.
They're gonna sign Tebow. Watch.
wow that sucks, Bradford is going to have to earn his next contract
Heard Rams only have about 250k in cap room. So someone is going to get cut or have to restructure for them to sign someone.
Tough luck, at least he got paid before the rookie salary cap came into being. He could be a valuable backup for the next 10 years.
Jesus there is always one person on my fantasy team each year that tears his acl...

for the record, this was an auto draft.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
He will never play another down for the Rams again. BOOK IT.

Hope so.

Sorry for B, but both him and my love Rams will be better off parting ways.
Originally posted by 228niner:
wow that sucks, Bradford is going to have to earn his next contract

and hopefully it is not a Rams contract.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Hate to hear that. Sucks for Sam and the Rams.

It is the best thing for both.
Panthers are a bunch of thugs. I hope we kick the s**t out of em.
In my humble opinion they were stupid for not drafting RG3 and trading Bradford to one of the MANY teams that needed a QB at that time. I'm almost sure they could have gotten a 1 or at bare min a 2 for him. Imagine RG3 playing on turf instead of that cheap grass out in Landover. I'm glad they didn't go that route, makes things easier for us.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
He will never play another down for the Rams again. BOOK IT.

Is not out of the relams. His injury will give Rams time to think about things, mull things over a bit and even trying out guys. The truth is Bradford just isn't that good. 3 pick 6's in 3 games is hard to swallow. Next year he will be on $17.6 mil. If I were the Rams, I would draft a QB and see who will be in free agency after the season.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
In my humble opinion they were stupid for not drafting RG3 and trading Bradford to one of the MANY teams that needed a QB at that time. I'm almost sure they could have gotten a 1 or at bare min a 2 for him. Imagine RG3 playing on turf instead of that cheap grass out in Landover. I'm glad they didn't go that route, makes things easier for us.

No doubt about it.
I feel bad for the kid, hate to see it when a team miss handles a young QB. We know it all too well. Put in too soon, poor protection, no real guidance....Here is hoping he finds a place that will let him heal, and then stick around long enough to rebuild his game the way Alex did. Guys like Sam should take Alex as proof that if you are a good team player and a smart guy you can still make it in the long run if you become a student of the game, learn to take care of the ball and dont let ego get in your way.
Well seahawks gonna crush them now, it's gonna come down to who wins at the stick to decide the division now
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home