RG3 was ballin
Josh Morgan 4 catches for 50 yrds tonight. Just sayin'
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:

It's called a real QB
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Who's throwing to him, grossman?
Just watched most of the Packer-Charger game and yes it was a preseason game but the Pack has some serious issues along both lines. The defensive backfield looks shaky and Woodson's going to SS after 15 years as a corner. Who is their running back? Empty backfield with 5 men going out for the pass. Rodgers uses a hard count that draws offside penalties. That must be their running game plan. The opening game imo shapes up as one team playing downhill and the other uphill. Don't have to be an expert to figure out which direction the Niners are going.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
the gb sd game was unwatchable, turnovers everywhere
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Just watched most of the Packer-Charger game and yes it was a preseason game but the Pack has some serious issues along both lines. The defensive backfield looks shaky and Woodson's going to SS after 15 years as a corner. Who is their running back? Empty backfield with 5 men going out for the pass. Rodgers uses a hard count that draws offside penalties. That must be their running game plan. The opening game imo shapes up as one team playing downhill and the other uphill. Don't have to be an expert to figure out which direction the Niners are going.

Good post

And that's exactly what I saw too. I was surprised how uneasy Rodgers looked back there. I really is hard to judge preseason games, but regardless, it wasn't good for their o-line. And our front 7 is much better than the Chargers. I mean... how are they going to stop Justin, Aldon, Ray, Ahmad, Navarro, and Patrick?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
We should trade boobie to the chargers
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toeshawn:
We should trade boobie to the chargers

lmao they are just lucky it happened on his first play of the first week. He'll probably play in Week 1 and start in Week 2.

Originally posted by oldman9er:
ugh... sounds like Vick's x-ray was negative...

classy
Originally posted by defenderDX:

It's called a real QB

Or backups that will be cut.
Loved seeing Brady get hit. Hope it happens a lot this year. A lot.
GB's Oline is horrid... I'm talking about their 1s.... That's up against the saints vanilla d.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

It's called a real QB

he was well over pace for 1000 yards here

he was our leading WR before he went down when the offense was in its initial stages
Share 49ersWebzone