LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Kentwan Balmer gone AWOL from Redskins training camp

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
oh yawn sigh, poof darn damn. Your response to my post has made me think hard, I feel terrible. Please come share cookies and milk with me, afterwards we can wash the sand from our vaginas and trade beauty secrets.
I still love to dip cookies in my milk i do alternate between oreos and chip a hoy cookies. the only bad thing about chip a hoy is that if you soak them to long they break apart and fall into the milk
fat lazy pig. all hail scott mcclueless
Originally posted by susweel:
this

McClueless must have really been hitting the sauce hard that year.

Nolan was still there as well. He was not blameless in this drafting debacle.
Originally posted by cciowa:
oh yawn sigh, poof darn damn. Your response to my post has made me think hard, I feel terrible. Please come share cookies and milk with me, afterwards we can wash the sand from our vaginas and trade beauty secrets.
I still love to dip cookies in my milk i do alternate between oreos and chip a hoy cookies. the only bad thing about chip a hoy is that if you soak them to long they break apart and fall into the milk
You gotta get the soft chips a hoy
LoL @Seattle & now Washington cant believe we got a pick for that loser
  • Tman
  • Veteran
What did that 6th rounder turn into?
Originally posted by lamontb:

Or a spoon.
How does a player like Balmer continue to get picked up after sucking in SF & Seattle?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Or a spoon.

but then its like eating bad cereal.
[ Edited by Chief on Aug 3, 2012 at 6:42 PM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ohio49er:
Dude is most likely dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound.

Seriously? Are you expecting or just hoping?

Way to keep it classy.

Someone's Jimmy's got rustled

Dumbs**t
Waste of space. By far the worst pick in recent years
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/post/redskins-training-camp-still-no-word-on-kentwan-balmers-whereabouts/2012/08/02/gJQANqv4RX_blog.html

Sadly, we could've used Kentwan in the championship game. His hands and return skills are infinitely more secure than Kyle Williams.
He's like Devin Hester in a D-lineman's body.
[ Edited by Psinex on Aug 3, 2012 at 8:48 PM ]
Originally posted by sachie23:
worst. pick. ever.
R. Woods.... Traded back twice, pass up vince wilfork twice!!!!!!! TWICE!!! FOR A GUY THAT LIKED TO FISH MORE THAN FOOTBALL. Screw you Pats he should of been ours...
Sorry Now yes second worst, My 3rd favorite is K.Harris.

lol Alex Smith as is up for this award, until he wins more superbowls than Aaron Rodgers he will be a bust... NOT ABOUT STATS, ITS WINS!!!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Or a spoon.

but then its like eating bad cereal.

Just pretend it's Cookie Crip (which is still a pretty bad cereal).
Share 49ersWebzone