There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kentwan Balmer gone AWOL from Redskins training camp

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/post/redskins-training-camp-still-no-word-on-kentwan-balmers-whereabouts/2012/08/02/gJQANqv4RX_blog.html
worst. pick. ever.
I wonder if he even knows that he's on the Redskins ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I wonder if he even knows that he's on the Redskins ?

legit question
Matt MaioccoRT @ProFootballTalk Kentwan Balmer goes missing from training camp again http://wp.me/p14QSB-4yOL > At least he's consistent in that regard.

Classic Maiocco hahaha
What a dumb ass. Guy has serious issues.
Breaking news! They found him on the field, practicing. Officials say it was hard for them to find him because he "disappears there often"
Originally posted by sachie23:
worst. pick. ever.

this

McClueless must have really been hitting the sauce hard that year.
Wait, didn't the same exact thing happen with the niners in 2010? lol
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Aug 2, 2012 at 12:33 PM ]
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Breaking news! They found him on the field, practicing. Officials say it was hard for them to find him because he "disappears there often"

LOL
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 946
Originally posted by sachie23:
worst. pick. ever.

Seriously wonder if McCloughan was drunk or hungover that day.

2008 Draft Day #1

Kentwan Balmer
Chilo Rachal

Day #2

Reggie Smith
Cody Wallace
Josh Morgan
Larry Grant
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Breaking news! They found him on the field, practicing. Officials say it was hard for them to find him because he "disappears there often"

LOL

Originally posted by Lifer:
Originally posted by sachie23:
worst. pick. ever.

Seriously wonder if McCloughan was drunk or hungover that day.

2008 Draft Day #1

Kentwan Balmer
Chilo Rachal

Day #2

Reggie Smith
Cody Wallace
Josh Morgan
Larry Grant

That is a horrible draft. Larry is the only one who has stuck around (and even he left for a year).
Does he have a drug and alcohol problem?


Or does he no show because he doesn't care?
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Aug 2, 2012 at 1:03 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Does he have a drug and alcohol problem?


Or does he no show because he doesn't care?

He has Crabtreeitus its the fear of training camp.